Mijzelffan
Local time
12:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That was all Greek. I'm not familiar with the mechanics. He married Sully in my game. I don't even know how to control who marries who.
    I just finished it and wow, despair-inducing is the word. :<
    Identity of Junko revealed at the end was something I didn't expect (maybe because it's been shown as summary of main events rather than translation of the text).
    Oh, yes- I've finished DR and am on my way to finishing SDR2 now. I'm almost there, haha. Seems you're rather fond of Kirigiri, but the obviousness of that makes me feel stupid for pointing it out. XD
    Thanks for the birthday wish!

Good lord, everywhere I look I see Dangan Ronpa avatars. :p *is a big fan too*
    Really? I must have missed it or something. Later Monokuma comments something along the lines of "Hinata used 'Call Sonia!' " (and it doesn't seem to be something the translator chose to put in just for fun) xD

I actually finished it, and my favorite is Nanami (;_;) and Kuzuryuu. And omg, I remain to hate Komeada >_<
    I'm reading the second chapter of the second game, and just to say, I really liked the reference to Layton and Pokemon (or other games involved with raising monsters) xD
    "I think games with, like, a professor who solves puzzles or where you collect cute monsters are much better!"
    (Monokuma's more of honest panic was fun to hear too.)
    Dangan Ronpa Kirigiri - Dangan Ronpa Wiki

New book focusing on Kyouko Kirigiri's past to come out this summer! Notice how in the art of her, she's not wearing gloves. Maybe the book will explain how her hands got badly damaged.
    Huh, no, I haven't, but I have heard of it. And alright, I'll give it a read later, when I'm not so focused on playing AC. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom