• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Mike

1. M

My 10 favourite Pokemon from every region

May as well toss my list out there... Kanto 1. Cubone 2. Blastoise 3. Raichu 4. Charizard 5. Sandslash 6. Vaporeon 7. Jolteon 8. Arcanine 9. Ninetales 10. Mewtwo Johto 1. Houndoom 2. Totodile 3. Quagsire 4. Crobat 5. Scizor 6. Sneasel 7. Feraligatr 8. Entei 9. Gligar 10. Steelix Hoenn 1...
  2. M

If you had one Legendary what would it be?

Cheap answer would be Mew, for the obvious reasons. Other than that I think I'd go with Celebi. I'd love to time travel.
  3. M

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

I'm pretty sure this is going to sound really lame, but whatever... I'm almost 18 years old and I really don't want to get shit for playing Pokémon so if I see someone I know when I'm riding in the car, I put my DS down til they pass. Today at a stop light, a girl was walking by. I put the...
  4. M

Best Dark pokemon

Houndour and Houndoom are my favorites, but I also like Murkrow, Tyranitar, Cacturne, and Sneasel.
  5. M

Pokemon Halloween Costume Thread

A lot of the people I work with are telling me to wear a costume to work on Halloween, but odds are they're screwing with me. I thought about it at first and was going to be something Pokémon related but I'm not doing anything.
  6. M

Cutest Pokemon Ever?

Mew. I'd also throw in Turtwig, Vulpix, Eevee, and Totodile.
  7. M

Depositng

I try to only catch 6 Pokémon for this very reason. I'm playing Platinum right now and my team just got completed right past Veilstone, and I only had 3 or 4 team members for the first few gyms. In the box I have three gift Pokémon, a Bidoof that I was really planning on using for the whole...
  8. M

Which Pokemon do you think the least people know about?

For me it's Swalot and Gulpin. I completely forgot them and then one night in the battle tower last year I fought a Swalot. It was late, and I fell asleep right after that battle. For a few weeks after that I couldn't remember if Swalot was a real Pokémon or if I was dreaming it. It just...
  9. M

Does anyone else....

Usually I just leave 'em as is, because I'm not creative and if I name one I need to name them all. The only time I did do it was in my recent run of HeartGold. And kinda contradicting myself, in my Diamond I have a few that I nickname but I don't name the majority. And yes, all caps ftw.
  10. M

Favorite NPC

The girl who won't get out of the water because a Pokémon ripped her bikini.
  11. M

Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

I'm trying to catch all the legendaries in HeartGold with just plain Poké balls, and after I got Ho-Oh to very little health and put it to sleep, I caught it after 5 balls. Then I go for the event Latios, and I had to soft reset 10 times because I ran out of balls. I had 50 of them...
  12. M

What was your first event?

Spring 2010 Pichu. Coulda sworn I got something in 2009 but I guess not.
  13. M

New Save/Starting Over

I used to restart Blue all the time. When I was young I used to get bored half way through so I'd start over. The only game I've restarted since then is HeartGold, because I quit playing for a while and wanted to start fresh. I will never restart Diamond, and I'm not going to restart Platinum...
  14. M

do you hide your passion for pokemon?

Re: Do you hide in the poke-closet? Yes, pretty much 100%. I get enough shit as is for other things, as far as I'm concerned it would just add fuel to the fire. I don't even tell my family, they make fun of me for playing video games anyway, Pokémon would be even worse. But if it came down to...
  15. M

Hours logged on your Games?

Re: Hours logged on your Gen IV games 320 something on Diamond, and 40 on HeartGold right now. I restarted HeartGold so in total I have about 100 on that.
Back
Top Bottom