Recent content by Mike92

1. M

Striving for equality: Why Bulbagarden is taking a pro-LGBTQ stance

This forum should be free of bullying and discrimination. This is a place for people to share their interests in Pokémon.
  2. M

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

through pal park and trading I had all my pokemon from saphire, emerald, leafgreen, diamond, platinum all on my heartgold version and my pokedex had 456 0wned - 5 years of pokemon all destroyed by my dog when he chewed on the game card I carelessly left on the couch
  3. M

Which gen had the best starters?

I grew up with the gen 1 starters... there are some great starters from other generations but I think that as a trio gen1 have the best design
  4. M

Flash

Yeah putting in amove deleter would have been good for the yellow remake, my Charizard has 'cut'... shudder...
  5. M

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Re: Older Games: Trainer's Travelog Recently completed Blue with Raichu, Exeggutor, Pigeot, Gyrados, Nidoking and Charizard... I forgot how much fun I gt from generation one. I've started yellow there recently and have a pikachu lv 14, Spearow lv 11 and a mankey lv 14 and Mt Moon is the next...
  6. M

What kind of features do you want to see?

How bout a wi-fi region ?....were you can see other pkm players moving around and you can challenge them....yeah and have your own house in this region...you might end up with these massive urban centres but hey why not? And have a real person elite 4....... ya like thats gonna happen but...
  7. M

How many generations would you like to have.

Thet could create a huge region over the wifi where everyone can bring six pokemon and fight/trade
  8. M

Wild Pokemon

Get youses miserly asses down to the poke mart and get youses some repels
  9. M

How many generations would you like to have.

As long as I can keep swithing my pokemon from old gen to new gen with pal park or the like , another load of generations would be great
  10. M

Team Rocket fan club!

When I first went through Blue Version and the Team Rocket guy asks you to join TR I wanted to say yes so badly
  11. M

Heart Gold/ Soul Silver Pre-National Team

Its so hard to make a choice Starter: Chiqurita Then you need a flyer so Hoothot is an early catch Yup Im that far
  12. M

Which Legandary Dragon is your Favorite?

Rayquaza, simply cool
  13. M

What Pokemon Do You Wish Was Extinct

Bidoof, its just terrible Smoochum, the one and only jinx was good enough Pichu, stupid idea if you ask me Wooper, simply annoying Mudkip and its evolutionary's, ugly Feebas, I wouldn't feel so bad about not being able to find the patience to search for it Nah feebas, your alright...
  14. M

Wild Pokemon

Whats the point of 5% less?
Back
Top Bottom