Recent content by Miles Prower

1. M

Start Ups Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Rave looked to the bunny and smiled. "Hello Angel..." She said, nodding to the bunny. Rainbow chuckled. "Think nothing of it Flutters, I was only teasin'" She said, before looking to Angel. Rainbow didn't really bother saying hi, since she has had her own experiences with Angel. OOC: So sorry...
  2. M

Rave nodded, looking around the house. She had a slight smile, seeing how all the Animals attracted to Fluttershy. Rainbow did a slight flip in the air. "Well, this is the place I got tank from. Fluttershy's over-enthusiasm brought me here, although I did most of the flying...heh." She said
  3. M

Rave thought about it. "Well, I don't really have a favorite right now....I like all kinds of animals..." She said with a smile, looking around.
  4. M

Rave nodded. "Uhm....Okay...." She said, hearing alot about the Everfree since it runs all the way up to Manehatten. It was a big forest, full of Celestia Knows What kind of creatures. Apple Bloom smiled. She enjoyed being over at Fluttershy's, because she was an awesome pony in her eyes.
  5. M

Apple Bloom nodded. "Yah, but that's where she lives. She has a cottage right near the edge of the Everfree. It's ahn ideal spot for her raisin' animals and takin' care of 'em." She said. OOC: Late post, School work n all....ugh
  6. M

Plum Seed nodded, smiling. "Just be careful nontheless." She said with a smile. Apple Bloom nodded. "Don't you worry none Cousin Plum, you got Me ahn' Babs with 'em, that's more than enough family." She said with a smile.
  7. M

Plum opened her ears again. "Well, you three know where I will be at. Fluttershy, do take care of them. I don't think I would hear the end of it if something happened." She said to her. Rave smiled. "Don't worry Miss Seed, we will be responsible." She said with a smile.
  8. M

Rave shrugged. "Well, guess we could give it a shot." She said. Apple Bloom nodded. "Yeah...Cutie Mark Crusaders Animal Helpers." She asked.
  9. M

Rainbow just kicked at the ground, her cheeks turning light pink. "Well, I think we are going to be here for around a week. I say we get some Crusading in, since all of us are here." Rave suggested to the other crusaders.
  10. M

Rainbow flew over and beamed. "Of course I graduated Top of the Class. I am a grade a Wonderbolt. Surprised when they didn't ask me to be one right then and there." She said, allowing her boastful side to show greatly.
  11. M

Apple Bloom smiled. "Thanks sis, but we wouldn't have had it ifn' weren't for Babs ahn her friends." She said, motioning to them. "They mostly came up with the idea. We just agreed and followed through." She added. Rave shook herself out the trance and smiled at the mention of her and her...
  12. M

Rainbow Dash cheered as she looked behind her. She absolutely loved the feeling of speed. She came around for a pass, and flew over the waving relatives. She smiled, happy they liked it. Sweetie Belle smiled. "And that my friends is the Sonic Rainboom." She stated, happily watching. Suddenly...
  13. M

PokeMorph High: It's Just The Beginning (Me and Miles Prower)

Mrs. Jones turned to Lessie, and smiled, slightly suprised. "Ohh, such a sweet middle name." She said with a smile.
  14. M

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

By far one of the most funniest videos ive ever seen! Dear Femscout(SFM)
  15. M

Rave stood next to Ladybug and Babs. "Bet ya what we do while down here would probably never happen in Manehatten" She said, watching for the Rainboom. Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom followed suit, ready to see it. Rainbow Dash saltuted and hovered up. "It will be just like the Wedding, but...
Back
Top Bottom