• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Milkapoke
Local time
1:24 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy birthday, fellow jolteon fan!
    Milkapoke
    Milkapoke
    Thank you! Funny enough, just transferred my Jolteon from Platinum to Home the other day :)
    Yeah, that's what I've heard. Most of my friends who went off to college like it at their respective colleges, so I'm sure finding friends won't be an issue. I think I'll base my decision on which school can give me the best thing for me academically.

Oh that's awesome! I hope you have a safe flight :) is this school-related?
    Thank you very much! c: Yeah, it's definitely a start.

The first thing is that is that it's so hard to believe. The second thing is that I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do. So, I guess I'm kind of in the minority that isn't necessarily looking forward to college, but wouldn't mind the idea of it, and is still excited about it. :p
    It's cool. I actually did hear back from Virginia Tech! Not one of my top schools, but hey, I made it in, so that's cool.
    Figured I might update you, since we were talking about it a while back. Yesterday I sent in my final college application. I haven't received any results back yet, but we'll see how it goes, I guess.
    I suppose that is true. I have a lot of interests though so it's hard to narrow to one specific field.

I kind of want a bigger school, but then I have to pay attention to student/faculty ratios too...
    So I've heard. I think I'm up to the challenge though.

Kind of. Most of the schools I'm looking at are midrange, like 5-10k. I know UVA, which is my top choice, is 16k though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom