M
Local time
7:39 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello there. :3 I read that you are in need of a lightningrod pikachu. I happen to have the Jap event one with that ability, but I will need to clone it first. :p If you can clone then that can be the payment is cloning, but if not, then you can just list what you have to offer after I can get it cloned. ^^
    No worries. One can only battle Red once so I'm curious how Red is used for grinding. I'm probably going to get rid of the Blaziken as hacked, even though the IV's and everything else are correct. That Legend Ribbon without pedigree just puts me off. No offense :p How would you maintain pedigree in Trades and what not? Hmmm
    Its me that has to apologize. I did check your Blaziken and everything looks about right. The only thing that struck me as odd was the Legend Ribbon considering it was Lv. 53, though it didn't exactly have to battle. I thought that I had put together the right stats. Last night I was away from my DS and my own computer. I downloaded PokeGen and went from there, uploading it to the PokeCheck.ORG GTS to check its legitimacy.

I don't usually create such atrocious errors. Honestly, I should give you back your Blaziken for messing up the Cubone so horrible. Now I have a birsmirched record as far as Dubious Disc goes :<
    Fine fine:p I'm not offended in the least. I like helping people. I'll be sitting in WiFi for the next 10 minutes if you change your mind and take the 2 secs to switch it out XD. Sleep Well!
    I won't have shoddy workmanship out in the open! I have the fixedカラカラ in my inventory and ready to be traded!
    I did just name him Cubone, bother bother bother. Such a hurry to get everything right, all the IV's and correct PID and checking it on Pokecheck and what not and I fail to do the simplest thing! The name! If you want, I can trade a properly named Cubone to you for the faulty one.
    I don't get notified via mail of Visitor messages on my profile. Thats the main problem. I'm only 8 minutes late to your last message and logging into WiFi now. If we don't catch each other here, 1330 Melbourne it is.
    If you are still awake and available let me know and ill hope on the Wifi Club right quick :)
    I fin myself kidnapped and away from my DS so I cannot transfer the pokemon to you until later :(
    Aw thanks for the compliment :3
    Ya, this place has a very welcoming and lax community, it's what made me stay for 2yrs :D

It helps that the style kept making me think you were a mod xD
    We had tried to setup a trade but it fell through due to lack of logging on on both our parts :p

I just remembered your username and avi from when I had joined the bulba forums back in 2010, saw you were online and said hello :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom