• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
12:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey there mint, just letting you know that i caught a female dw marill today so if you're still interested go ahead and make an offer on my thread :)
    It's okay, I'll give you those three anyway. Can you trade right now? I need to go to bed soon.
    I think I'll be on around 30 minutes longer from now on. Maybe a little more.
    I actually managed to get Castform and Skarmory on the GTS. Do you have any other Pokémon? But it doesn't matter if you don't, I'll still give you those 3. I need to breed a Cyndaquil, though.
    Yeah, sorry. I was having connection issues >.> I figured it out now, though :D
    Oh no. I forgot that we traded before. I shall head onto Wi-Fi now. :]
    Hey! You can have those fossil Pokémon you wanted in my thread. Which ones would you like? Please VM me when you're ready to trade. Thanks!
    I got booted offline trying to trade with starman. Enjoy your Adamant/rockhead, I'm surprised he didn't go sooner.
    You're welcome. I figure that many people don't have Castform since he's hard to get in Gens III/IV and impossible in Gen V. And also the Power Items haha. But yeah Cottonee's fine. He's a dummy poke so no biggie. But yeah thanks for the trade and the rating. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom