• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

Recent content by mint

1. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) if meloetta, genesect, and keldeo haven't been officially revealed, how do we know about them?
  2. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) another question: does quick guard protect against only priority moves or other moves in general as well?
  3. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) aww why did they do that?? D: is there any way I can change my region or get the cgear skins some other way?
  4. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) hi, I'm playing the US version of white but for some reason the audino, croagunk, and zoroark cgear skins aren't appearing in the promotions page in my global link. Does anyone know why or how I can get the cgear skins?
  5. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) what happens if you transfer a pokemon from a previous generation and it has a move that it can't learn in the newer generation? e.g. my swampert in heartgold knows ice punch but a swampert in genV can't learn that move
  6. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) if I missed an event are there other ways to get the event pokemon? in the mystery gift menu I see "get from a friend" and "get via wireless" options
  7. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I traded away the wrong pokemon and was able to get it back, but does it have the same happiness level or is its happiness reset to 0 even if I was the original owner just because it was in a trade? happiness levels usually don't matter to me...
  8. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) oh right I had some traded/poketransfered pokemon in my party, I forgot traded pokemon gain more exp thanks :D
  9. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I battled cynthia for the first time today and for some reason it says something like "(pokemon) gained a boosted exp of ____" after I defeat one of her pokemon, even though only two of my pokemon were holding lucky eggs. How come my other...
  10. M

The Pokemon anime officially hits 700 total episodes

^ if I'm not mistaken doraemon has over 1000 episodes xD besides the ANA shorts and maybe a few pikachu shorts, I've seen every pokemon episode every movie and every special (I kind of feel like a pokemon fantard for watching so much) =P I started watching the anime in Japanese halfway...
  11. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) do cheren and N appear again after the event at N's castle? also, can you find looker again after arresting all the sages?
  12. M

PREVIEW: BW 38-Zorua

Re: BW 40-Zorua when I saw "zorua & zombie" I was so confused, is there even a pokemon that looks like a zombie? xD I'm not a big fan of episodes with a movie inside them, but this seems interesting since zorua has that illusion ability and there were movie references in the anime way back...
  13. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) if I delete someone's FC from my pal pad will their NPC disappear from my union tower? edit: looking at the conversation above, I have another question: I thought action replay only worked with roms? xD
  14. M

Would You Watch a More "Adult" Version of the Pokemon Anime?

I'd like a more "adult" version of pkmn in the sense that the stories and characters are more developed, I don't find romance a necessity xD
  15. M

Thoughts on Dento/Cilan so far?

in my opinion I like Dent and think he's a good addition to the group. That's not saying I don't like Brock but I did feel they recycled that "falling in love" gag way too much. Like I said in my last post on this thread, Dent is becoming one of my favorite characters. His different personality...