• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Recent content by mint

1. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-6)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) if meloetta, genesect, and keldeo haven't been officially revealed, how do we know about them?
  2. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) another question: does quick guard protect against only priority moves or other moves in general as well?
  3. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) aww why did they do that?? D: is there any way I can change my region or get the cgear skins some other way?
  4. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) hi, I'm playing the US version of white but for some reason the audino, croagunk, and zoroark cgear skins aren't appearing in the promotions page in my global link. Does anyone know why or how I can get the cgear skins?
  5. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) what happens if you transfer a pokemon from a previous generation and it has a move that it can't learn in the newer generation? e.g. my swampert in heartgold knows ice punch but a swampert in genV can't learn that move
  6. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) if I missed an event are there other ways to get the event pokemon? in the mystery gift menu I see "get from a friend" and "get via wireless" options
  7. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I traded away the wrong pokemon and was able to get it back, but does it have the same happiness level or is its happiness reset to 0 even if I was the original owner just because it was in a trade? happiness levels usually don't matter to me...
  8. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) oh right I had some traded/poketransfered pokemon in my party, I forgot traded pokemon gain more exp thanks :D
  9. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I battled cynthia for the first time today and for some reason it says something like "(pokemon) gained a boosted exp of ____" after I defeat one of her pokemon, even though only two of my pokemon were holding lucky eggs. How come my other...
  10. M

The Pokemon anime officially hits 700 total episodes

^ if I'm not mistaken doraemon has over 1000 episodes xD besides the ANA shorts and maybe a few pikachu shorts, I've seen every pokemon episode every movie and every special (I kind of feel like a pokemon fantard for watching so much) =P I started watching the anime in Japanese halfway...
  11. M

edit: opps it double-posted for some reason :/

edit: opps it double-posted for some reason :/
  12. M

thanks for letting me know, but I got one from another thread I'll be sure to stop by your...

thanks for letting me know, but I got one from another thread I'll be sure to stop by your thread if I'm looking for DW females though :)
  13. M

hi, are you still giving away DW dratinis? :)

hi, are you still giving away DW dratinis? :)
  14. M

thanks for the trade :)

thanks for the trade :)
  15. M

yeah I'll meet you in the wifi room

yeah I'll meet you in the wifi room