• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!
Mintaka
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How's it going,MIn. havent seen you around in a while. Miss you.
    Mintaka
    Mintaka
    SC! Yeah, I haven't been active in the forums for a while. Glad to see you too. I don't recognize many of the users here. Feel so old, lol.
    heeeey :D long time no speak!
    Medusa Gorgon
    Medusa Gorgon
    xD it can be a joy.... and a struggle. all at the same time hahaha :p I always wanted to learn Japanese, or German. Alas my brain is not good.
    Mintaka
    Mintaka
    I can't stand kids that can take care of themselves to a certain point - I can't imagine watching over kids that need extra help xD
    For Japanese, I'd be happy with being able to just read and understand it...but yeah, I don't think I have enough room in my brain to cram two sets of alphabet in, lol xD
    Medusa Gorgon
    Medusa Gorgon
    Haha. I get that totally xD there are times I do want to strangle them to be honest... :p ahhh that's true o_O i forgot about the different alphabet, haha
    Hey Min. Hope things are going well.
    Mintaka
    Mintaka
    Meanwhile that makes seeing the users I do recognize a good surprise.
    I've been busy getting a stable work during the past few years, now I'm doing alright.
    Seems you've been making a good progress too. What are you studying?
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Good to hear!!! Better than me, haha, nobody wants to hire me for a summer job :(
    I'm studying statistics and computer science, with a minor in government. Don't know what I want to do just yet with it, might go to grad school for data science, might try and work a few years before going to grad school.
    Mintaka
    Mintaka
    Haha, I've had that time too after I graduated too.
    That sounds like a lot of studying, you're majoring two and minoring another!
    If you weren't able to find a full job for during the summer, perhaps there are internships for jobs related to your field so that you can add another line to your resume in the future?
    Hey, nice fusion avatar you got there.
    Mintaka
    Mintaka
    LOL fusion XD It's one reason I prefer watching subbed rather than dubbed since the humor is lost in the dub xD

How are you doing?
    Ebail
    Ebail
    I've been doing alright, thanks. Just been super busy most of the time.

How have you been?

Also as it's still the 23rd here, happy birthday! Hope it was a good one!
    Hey Mintaka, any chance you remember me? I used to go by Wet N Wild, Eonmaster and Surferboy. You're the only member from 2010 I remember who is still active so I thought I'd reach out. How's life been?
    Welcome back :) How's life going?
    Mintaka
    Mintaka
    I'm doing fine, thanks! I've been busy with work, but mystery game doesn't take too much strategy, and I've always wanted to play one rather than host.
    How are you?
    Reactions: Zexy
    Zexy
    Zexy
    You're welcome. Good point.
    I'm doing very well, university studies and chilling around here pretty much :)
    I think we were talking about the moon, or rutabaga or something.

Oh wow you already got a nice new job? That's awesome, congrats! Everything is still going fine there? What days do you have off, weekends? And making good pay?
    i know you're bluffing
    you might have a folder labelled as such but there would be no contents in it :v

I hope it was for less stressful job.
    I'd hope so. I hate hearing about friends getting treated like crap by their bosses or coworkers. Still, only sometimes? You should be getting a full lunch every time you have a full shift.
    Trash? o.0 Minnie that's terrible! D: (While I might not be on best friend terms with all my coworkers, I've never felt like I was personally treated as trash by them. Management/Corporate not properly preparing for the holiday season/having no idea what they're doing...eh. :u)
    Well that's good then. Perfect timing too it seems. You'd be getting no use out of it here. Feels like spring right now.

Good luck! Dunno about your economy over there/how the job market is, but I'm pretty sure you're suitable, and qualified to find something better soon.
    Haha I know the feel of no presents. That's cool though. Have fun? And how have things been going?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…