• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Mintaka's latest activity

• Mintaka
    Mintaka commented on Medusa Gorgon's profile post.
    I can't stand kids that can take care of themselves to a certain point - I can't imagine watching over kids that need extra help xD For...
  • Mintaka
    Mintaka reacted to Medusa Gorgon's comment on Medusa Gorgon's profile post with Like.
    haha no worries lovely. I work as a nursery nurse in a nursery/preschool (mainly with the 0-2 years) ahhh cool! :D always wanted to...
  • Mintaka
    Wow, I can't think of working with kids at all! How do you handle that? O.o Hahaha, I kind of had to, since I lived in the US for some...
  • Mintaka
    Oh, I didn't recall that I didn't reply to you. I'm sorry about the late reply! I actually deleted FB a while ago because I didn't use...
  • Mintaka
    Just working at my job. I've been here for over two years, sometimes it sucks, sometimes it's fine, I'm just trying to bear with it. I...
  • Mintaka
    Mintaka reacted to Medusa Gorgon's comment on Medusa Gorgon's profile post with Like.
    Hehe :p changed it last year for Halloween, was also Lin Beifong for ages. Due to being too lazy to change. Nice to see a familiar face...
  • Mintaka
    Mintaka commented on TheCapsFan's profile post.
    Haha, I've had that time too after I graduated too. That sounds like a lot of studying, you're majoring two and minoring another! If you...
  • Mintaka
    I do remember you now as Samwin! Thanks! Your current username is still really cool. It's been so long. How have you been?
  • Mintaka
    Mintaka commented on Shiny Celebi's profile post.
    SC! Yeah, I haven't been active in the forums for a while. Glad to see you too. I don't recognize many of the users here. Feel so old, lol.
  • Mintaka
    Hi! But could you tell me your previous username? Sorry, I can't recall who you were, haha. I've been away for that long.
  • Mintaka
    Meanwhile that makes seeing the users I do recognize a good surprise. I've been busy getting a stable work during the past few years...
  • Mintaka
    Cappy! I've been doing well, thanks! It's been a long while, I don't recognize a lot of people here! How are you doing?
  • Mintaka
    Mintaka left a message on hurristat's profile.
    Hi, I couldn't find a way to reach you, but then noticed that you're active here. I hope you're doing well.