• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by Mintaka

1. Mintaka

I can't stand kids that can take care of themselves to a certain point - I can't imagine...

I can't stand kids that can take care of themselves to a certain point - I can't imagine watching over kids that need extra help xD For Japanese, I'd be happy with being able to just read and understand it...but yeah, I don't think I have enough room in my brain to cram two sets of alphabet in...
  2. Mintaka

Wow, I can't think of working with kids at all! How do you handle that? O.o Hahaha, I kind of...

Wow, I can't think of working with kids at all! How do you handle that? O.o Hahaha, I kind of had to, since I lived in the US for some years when I was a kid. Is there any language you are interested in? If I were to pick a 3rd language to be good at, I'd pick Japanese xD
  3. Mintaka

Oh, I didn't recall that I didn't reply to you. I'm sorry about the late reply! I actually...

Oh, I didn't recall that I didn't reply to you. I'm sorry about the late reply! I actually deleted FB a while ago because I didn't use it x) And it's good that you're close to finishing college. Studies aren't so fun... At least with work you're paid! What work do you do? I'm working at a...
  4. Mintaka

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ - You've become a fantasy game character! What character class suits you best?

As for genre, mainly single-player RPG or Adventure (many Pokemon games, Paper Mario, 2 Zelda games), but I do play a fair number of mobile games too (like Cookie Run). I've also played many Hidden Object Games on PC. Currently I'm busy with Smash Ultimate (trying to get decent scores in Classic...
  5. Mintaka

Just working at my job. I've been here for over two years, sometimes it sucks, sometimes it's...

Just working at my job. I've been here for over two years, sometimes it sucks, sometimes it's fine, I'm just trying to bear with it. I do remember you with the username Lin Beifong! I didn't know it was you, haha xD What have you been up to?
  6. Mintaka

Haha, I've had that time too after I graduated too. That sounds like a lot of studying, you're...

Haha, I've had that time too after I graduated too. That sounds like a lot of studying, you're majoring two and minoring another! If you weren't able to find a full job for during the summer, perhaps there are internships for jobs related to your field so that you can add another line to your...
  7. Mintaka

I do remember you now as Samwin! Thanks! Your current username is still really cool. It's been...

I do remember you now as Samwin! Thanks! Your current username is still really cool. It's been so long. How have you been?
  8. Mintaka

SC! Yeah, I haven't been active in the forums for a while. Glad to see you too. I don't...

SC! Yeah, I haven't been active in the forums for a while. Glad to see you too. I don't recognize many of the users here. Feel so old, lol.
  9. Mintaka

Hi! But could you tell me your previous username? Sorry, I can't recall who you were, haha. I've...

Hi! But could you tell me your previous username? Sorry, I can't recall who you were, haha. I've been away for that long.
  10. Mintaka

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Same here! We deserve a nice 10th birthday cake next year.
  11. Mintaka

Meanwhile that makes seeing the users I do recognize a good surprise. I've been busy getting a...

Meanwhile that makes seeing the users I do recognize a good surprise. I've been busy getting a stable work during the past few years, now I'm doing alright. Seems you've been making a good progress too. What are you studying?
  12. Mintaka

Cappy! I've been doing well, thanks! It's been a long while, I don't recognize a lot of people...

Cappy! I've been doing well, thanks! It's been a long while, I don't recognize a lot of people here! How are you doing?
  13. Mintaka

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ - You've become a fantasy game character! What character class suits you best?

My dream job was a scientist too, but I've realized that academia wasn't for me in the hard way. Grad school, was miserable for me. I respect that you've survived that much, wow. So I've become a normal employee working at a company, which I'm pretty happy with for now. While it's technically...
  14. Mintaka

Hi, I couldn't find a way to reach you, but then noticed that you're active here. I hope you're...

Hi, I couldn't find a way to reach you, but then noticed that you're active here. I hope you're doing well.
  15. Mintaka

I don't like dried fruits either, especially when mixed in with something. Raisins are the worst. I hate when I bite into a mocha roll and then discover there were raisins in it...