• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Minuara

1. M

Offering RNG services and EV training.

Would you be interested in a Modest Cyndaquil with 31 IVs in Special Attack and Speed?
  2. M

WANTED - Gligar

I have a ton of level 1 UT Gligar, so I can give you one for free. I believe they're mostly Jolly, but I'll check for an Adamant. ETA: I have one Adamant male and a bunch of Jolly females.
  3. M

Offering: (!NEW!) IV Bred and Giveaway Larvitars

Re: Offering: Weird Charmander and Giveaway Larvitars Sorry about the wait. Use the SS FC in my signature, please?
  4. M

Offering: (!NEW!) IV Bred and Giveaway Larvitars

Re: Offering: Weird Charmander and Giveaway Larvitars Could I grab a Larvitar egg, please?
  5. M

Pokémon 'ruined' by evolution.

I really disliked all the Sinnoh evolutions to Kanto Pokemon (Magmortar, Electivire, Tangrowth, Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Magnezone, and so on)... except for maybe the Eeveelutions, but even those I felt were rather uninspired.
  6. M

Your Pokemon Party Right Now

Re: Whats your HG/SS Team? Currently using Houndoom, Feraligatr, Ampharos, Flygon, Alakazam, and Gengar on my SS. I'm thinking of swapping Ampharos and Feraligatr out for Lanturn and bringing in a Lucario, but they're two of my oldest team members and I'd feel bad letting them go. D:
  7. M

IV Battle Thread

Went on a breeding spree, so I'm going to need three or four of these. Please VM if you can help!
  8. M

PLG's Igloo: The PokeMart in the Snow. Items! Berries! Masterballs! Sacred Ash!

Re: PLG's Igloo: The PokeMart in the Snow. Items! TMs! Berries! Arceus Plates! Okay, that's fine. I've got your Pokemon ready, so I can trade whenever you're available. They're split between my games (Cyndaquil's on SS, the rest are on Pt), but I need the items for SS. Drop me a VM when...
  9. M

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Such Great Heights by The Postal Service
  10. M

Re: PLG's Igloo: The PokeMart in the Snow. Items! TMs! Berries! Arceus Plates! For Berries, Qualot and Tamato sound good? None of my current Cyndaquil have spectacular Special Defense, but I can get to work on breeding one if you like. I haven't yet caught a Pinsir (ETA: just caught one in the...
  11. M

Re: PLG's Igloo: The PokeMart in the Snow. Items! TMs! Berries! Arceus Plates! I'm looking for all the EV berries, a Razor Fang, and TM26 (Earthquake). Could I interest you in some IV-bred Cyndaquil? If you're not interested in Cyndaquil, I can give other species a shot, but I haven't...
  12. M

Offering IV Bred Pokemon--Water Spout Squirtles (Updated 07.26)

Re: Offering IV Bred Cubones and Horseas (Updated 05.16) Sure, that's fine. Just let me know when you're ready to go. ^^
  13. M

HGSS Help Thread (aka Simple Questions/Simple Answers)

Will using an Everstone to pass down natures work if you are breeding a genderless Pokemon?
  14. M

Re: Offering IV Bred Cubones and Horseas (Updated 05.16) Whoah, you lucked out majorly. I have bred not only one double-flawless Cyndaquil, but three triple-flawless Cyndaquil as well. another double-flawless Cyndaquil and two triple-flawless! (wow, double failure.) So, without further ado...
  15. M

Re: Offering IV Bred Cubones and Horseas (Updated 05.16) I'm interested in Horsea A04. (Female/Adamant/Swift Swim) 14 / 24, 25 / 29 / 31 / 28 / 31 If you could hold her for me for a bit, I can work on breeding you a double flawless Cyndaquil.
Back
Top Bottom