• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by minun1

1. M

Contest Pseudo Legendary Showdown!

Metagross because steel type is my favorite type and it's mega is arguably or of the best steel types to the game.
  2. M

GO Is it going to be an always online game?

If it is, then it would alienate iPad/iPod users and rack up the data on people's phones.
  3. M

GO Battling in Pokemon Go

You would almost have to have a dedicated spots sprinkled around the world for battling. Because battling will get disorganized very quickly without the battles takeing place in a designated area. And it will feel almost as if battling with other players is discouraged if they don't set it up right.
  4. M

GO Starter pokemon

hmm... that is actually a very good question. If there arnt any starters then the game mechanics are a lot different then I assumed they where.
  5. M

Which genearation has the BEST POKEMON DESIGNS?

Hoenn is my personal favorite, ruby and sapphire for life.
  6. M

GO Starter pokemon

I was just wondering what people think the starter Pokemon are going to be. I think it should give you the choice between the starters of all the games. just my opinion.
  7. M

GO Story?

If it has a story, it won't be the traditional become the champion plot. I think it's story may tie in with the movie coming out about zygarde.
  8. M

GO Microtransactions in Pokemon GO

If the go the cash grabbing route: A currency that can only be bought with real money and gets you the higher end items like ultra balls and full heals. (Like 99% of all games on the AppStore):ching: If they go for a less cash grabby route: There is only 1 currency that is earned by battling...
  9. M

Your Nightmare Job

a night job, becuse it is so creepy being alone In a building at night. :bawl:
  10. M

Which Pokémon region would you live in?

hoenn, becase my fave pokemon is there and it is very peaceful except for 2 powerful elemental pokemon nearly destroying the whole region.
  11. M

sould I buy OR or AS?

I am asking because I am planning on getting one, but I cannot get both.
  12. M

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

a sourdough melt from coulvers.
  13. M

Start Ups Pokemon RBY RP

jjoi started the 5 minute walk to his hotel room. Scince it was night, there wasnt anyone out and about. Once he reached his hotel room he saw a note on his door it said:"we saw what you did to him, we are watching" signed by "R". He took the note and read it a couple times to confirm what he...
  14. M

ITT You tell the above poster why their favorite Pokemon sucks.

having no fave is so lame minun
  15. M

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

it depends on what you mainly use as a mega
Back
Top Bottom