Recent content by みさあき

1. An issue with the term "Mary Sue" I've notice...

Sometimes I think people use mary sue to mean "strong female character, me oh my"
  2. Team Aqua and Team Magma, can they get a second chance?

I hope so. I think that both teams are one of the more interesting teams in the entire franchise, but that's just my opinion. I like how they are both trying yo do good... you know. But they went about it wrong. Maybe they can work together... who knows. But yeah, they should show up (or at...
  3. Is the hatred for the vA's being replaced over?

I don't know but people getting their tits in a wrangler about voice actors is nothing new. Fans complain, writers replace voice actors, fans want old voice actors back. I guess with this current one, it can be the same ;p
  4. hello :)

I've been on the forums sense 2011 and I took a break. Now I'm back! I used to be "Haruhi" and now I am "Misaaki". I'm better at Japanese now but I can't help with dubs yet. But I'm getting there. I just need to learn the Kanto dialect more. -_-
  5. Team Rocket's Blasting Off Again!

I like you... But yes I do agree, though the jetpacks were good.
  6. Review S16 EP35: Searching for a Wish!

it's a great episode in my opinion. one of the better ones of the series.
  7. Rep

You do have the option of disabling your rep on Serebii. Another reason it shouldn't be added is because of the complaining the follows it. "Waaa only modz get reps!!11" "it's a popularity contest!1" "someone gave me a bad rap! punish them!11" Seriously, accept the fact that the option is...
  8. Episodes & Scenes of Best Wishes you LIKE

Re: Episodes and scenes of Best Wishes you LIKE I like them all except for DA episodes
  9. Review S16 E32: The Pirates of Decolore!

Re: S16 E32 "The Pirates of Decolore I fixed it! Sorry Contrary and Dogasu-chan for repeating your "tachi" line.
  10. Review S16 E32: The Pirates of Decolore!

Re: S16 E32 "The Pirates of Decolore MY bad! I'm trying not to be an airhead :[ (which I am NOT)
  11. Review BW139: Emonga Joins Rocket-dan!

He makes me happy ☆ Yes him. I see. Thank you~♡
  12. Review S16 E32: The Pirates of Decolore!

Re: S16 E32 "The Pirates of Decolore But they actually do things. Musashi-tachi on the other hand... they are in every DA episode just to show their beautiful faces :(
  13. Team Rocket's Blasting Off Again!

I thought in OS they were meant to be harden criminals with comic relief. They are just not meant to be dead serious CIA-esqe agents like BW portrayed them to be.
  14. Review S16 E32: The Pirates of Decolore!

Re: S16 E32 "The Pirates of Decolore This episode had my favorite ムサシ達-expression-when-blasting-off yet: Don't ask... I enjoyed it. The episode was great overall!
  15. Review BW139: Emonga Joins Rocket-dan!

Akihiro-chan maybe? I forgot his last name. Sorry!
Back
Top Bottom