1. Episode 15 of Bulbacast was live streamed today. In case you missed it, you can watch it on YouTube here.
Misfit Angel
Last Activity:
Nov 18, 2018 at 1:13 AM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
September 2

Misfit Angel

Vengeful Ferret, from NOT New York City

Misfit Angel was last seen:
Nov 18, 2018 at 1:13 AM
    1. Juliko
      Juliko
      Hello there. Sorry to bother you, but can I ask a question? Do you know how to link posts in a topic and link them? I want to make a table of contents for all the chapters in my fan fic and post them on the first post, but I don't know how to do it. I've never done it before, and everyone else has done it, so I want to learn how to do it, if that's alright.
      1. Misfit Angel
        Misfit Angel
        Sure! At the bottom of each post is a number (#2, #4, etc). Click on that, and the box that pops up will you a BB code snippet that will look like [ url="http://url"]text[ /url]. It's as simple as copying that and pasting it into your post, and editing the text between the bracketed sections (which will be the name of the topic you're grabbing the link of).

I'm not very good at explaining these things, so let me know if you run into problems.
        Aug 14, 2018
        Juliko likes this.
      2. Juliko
        Juliko
        Thanks! I managed to figure it out! Though not at first. I thought you meant to type some text and then copy the URL into it rather than just putting the entire URL on the post, brackets included. Silly me for not getting it at first. But thanks so much!
        Aug 16, 2018
        Misfit Angel likes this.
    2. Mika
      Mika
      Hey there! I see you're here too.
    3. Medusa Gorgon
      Medusa Gorgon
      Love the avatar choice! :) Ema Skye is an awesome character :)
      1. Misfit Angel likes this.
    4. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      Almost forgot to mention in responses, don't feel obliged to push out a MEGA REVIEW. Believe it or not, those comments are useful. I've got a couple of possible revisions for Chapters Four and Five already
      1. Misfit Angel
        Misfit Angel
        I don't feel particularly obliged, but it's something I wanted to do for myself. Also I was thinking that maybe I could smash a review league record with it, but since I don't participate in the review league...

Anyways, I'll try to get things done in a more timely manner.
        Jan 5, 2018
    5. diamondpearl876
      diamondpearl876
      GET OFF MY PROFILE
      1. Misfit Angel
        Misfit Angel
        Never.
        Nov 22, 2017
    6. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      Just a heads-up, I don't know how are you are through your MEGA READ, but I'm rewriting the psychomachy scene from the beginning of 21. It ought to be done by the end of the weekend
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Misfit Angel
        Misfit Angel
        Sure!
        Oct 21, 2017
      3. Beth Pavell
        Beth Pavell
        The edit's up now
        Oct 22, 2017
      4. Misfit Angel
        Misfit Angel
        Sweet, I'll check it out.
        Oct 23, 2017
    7. Scarlet Sky
      Scarlet Sky
      Happy Birthday.
    8. Moon Umbreon
      Moon Umbreon
      Happy birthday!
    9. Flaze
      Flaze
      Hey! it's been a while, how's everything?
      2. Flaze
        Flaze
        Oh booy, I have to prepare my body then.

And I wanted to ask for some world building tips, I'm doing it for a project I have but like...I'm kind of intimidated about all the details that go into world building.
        Aug 15, 2017
      3. Misfit Angel
        Misfit Angel
        You've come to the right person :P

Wanna move this to a private message? Might be easier to keep everything organized and visible then.
        Aug 15, 2017
      4. Flaze
        Flaze
        Oh, yes please >.< can you send the first message?
        Aug 15, 2017
    10. JustJeff
      JustJeff
      Just gatta say really love your current avatar~ ☞(◕‿◕)☞
      2. JustJeff
        JustJeff
        Hilda from 5th Gen~! Some pretty good fan-art there~ Pretty sure you can whip up a good 1 somewhere there~ Of course that's if you do~ ☞(◕‿◕)☞
        Jul 27, 2017
      3. Misfit Angel
        Misfit Angel
        Actually, a friend of a friend came through on a promise to draw something for me just in time, it seems!
        Jul 28, 2017
      4. JustJeff
        JustJeff
        oh! looks nice indeed! has an art style and my personal taste too! i like it!
        Jul 29, 2017
    11. Anime Psyclone
      Anime Psyclone
      Cutest bulba. I love bulbasaur!
      1. Misfit Angel
        Misfit Angel
        Well, he might be gone soon if I can get around a problem with uploading a new avatar!
        Mar 27, 2017
      2. Anime Psyclone
        Anime Psyclone
        D:
        Dont move him!
        Mar 27, 2017
      3. Misfit Angel
        Misfit Angel
        All good things must come to an end at some point.
        Mar 27, 2017
    12. Flaze
      Flaze
      Hey, how have you been?
      2. Flaze
        Flaze
        That's kind of me right now with writing xD I'm on my last break from school before my last term but I only have a week left and...I haven't done much of anything :(

and I was gonna ask you if you wanted to erad my fic actually xD
        Aug 17, 2016
      3. Misfit Angel
        Misfit Angel
        I've been told a lot of good things about it, but at the same time, I've been hesitant to start on what's already released since I'm not the biggest fan of the genre you've chosen to work with. I'll give a few chapters a look and see if I can get immersed in it.
        Aug 17, 2016
      4. Flaze
        Flaze
        Well, I'm still glad if you can give it a shot xD you can start with the one I just posted too if you want :(

But still thanks regardless.
        Aug 18, 2016
    13. diamondpearl876
      diamondpearl876
      Hey, just wanted to say thanks for the vote for Survival Project!
      1. Misfit Angel
        Misfit Angel
        Sure thing. Been silently enjoying it for awhile now, figured I'd give it a nod in some way.
        Jun 20, 2016
        diamondpearl876 likes this.
    14. AceTrainer14
      AceTrainer14
      Thank you for voting! I am very grateful. I hope you have a nice break from the interwebz
    15. Poke Trey
      Poke Trey
      Is it odd that both our birthdays are only a day from eachother? Also, loving the work I'm seeing with the designs and stories you're making keep at it girl!
      1. Misfit Angel
        Misfit Angel
        Curious yes, odd, not particularly. :P Thank you for taking notice of my stuff, it's always nice to get a bit of attention for the things I do!
        Jun 10, 2016
        Poke Trey likes this.
    16. AetherX
      AetherX
      The story behind it is mostly just that I don't take myself seriously. I suppose I could go on about how I don't feel like I really deserved the award, but honestly I just put Psyduck in there because I thought it would be funny.
    17. Flaze
      Flaze
      Hey, how have you been kim :o
      2. Misfit Angel
        Misfit Angel
        Actually, I've put in a solid six hours of writing already since getting some more sleep last night. I'm the type who will fight through exhaustion to lay the groundwork, then go back to fix the mistakes. There were plenty of spelling mistakes to fix last night, I wonder what else I may have messed up.
        Mar 27, 2016
      3. Flaze
        Flaze
        Well at least you're able to get it done easily.
        Mar 27, 2016
      4. Flaze
        Flaze
        Well at least you're able to get it done easily.
        Mar 27, 2016
    18. Lugion
      Lugion
      Hey KP, mind if I borrow a Storm Island character's name (sorta) for a minor character in this Zelda fic I'm doing?

I'll probably change it once I think of something better, but I can't get "Lord Justiciar Reginald Kirkwood" out of my head.
      1. Misfit Angel
        Misfit Angel
        Sure, go for it.
        Feb 25, 2016
        Lugion likes this.
    19. Flaze
      Flaze
      You need some help with coming up with ideas for UCA?
    20. Flaze
      Flaze
      Oh, yeah that would be hard to really built a business on.
  • About

Birthday:
    September 2
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation IV (DS)
    Favorite Region:
    Sinnoh / Shin'ō
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Goldenrod City Plain Badge
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Flying

Signature

Land of the Roses was last updated November 17th, 2018 (Chapter 35: Guiding Light)
    [​IMG]
    The Endless Seas (new story!) was last updated November 4th, 2018 (Chapter 1: Pure of Heart)
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.