Misfit Angel
Local time
7:27 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not looking forward to today. I have to practice for my web design class but I honestly can't get myself to or rather kind of don't wnat to xD I wanna write.
    Oh really? I'm sorry xD I mean I've never actually had complain before so I apologize if it was an inconvinience.
    Just I've spent months reading yourfic and realize we don't really talkx D so how are you?
    I have been meaning too, but I have been very busy in real life sorry! Will do it before I go to bed tonight :)
    So far so good. I really wanted Andrea to beat that little punk in the second chapter though. :p
    Hey there, I started reading Storm Island and I was wondering if you had any more info on what Andrea looks like beyond what's in Chapter 1? I need to know for drawing reasons. -w- Great story by the way, I'm enjoying it so far.
    I just wanted to let you know that I've finally started reading Storm Island. I'm only one chapter in so far, but it's interesting and I'm eager to see the story you and Caitlin put together (though I understand it's mostly you at this point :p).
    Hello, hope your all well and good :)

I think that would count as a spin off since it is a different main character. If Storm Island continues to focus on Andrea's journey, then it would make sense to put a different characters story into a different thread. The length adds to it as well: if it was only a two chapter diversion, I would say keep it in the current thread, but if it is going to be a lengthy individual thing than a separate thread would be the best option.
    Quick note to say that I will catch up with Storm Island, I'm just a little snowed under with various things right now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom