Recent content by Misfit Angel

1. Misfit Angel

TEEN: Black Heart, Bright Soul
    Threadmarks: Chapter 8: Practice Makes Perfect

- Content warnings - None! - Content notes - None! Black Heart, Bright Soul Chapter 8: Practice Makes Perfect "Failure to succeed is not a character flaw. Not using what you learn from those failures to form new ideas and new methods, is." ~ George Rutherford, Fleet Admiral of the...
  2. Misfit Angel

Well it only took two years but here I am, responding to feedback! System Error Good point. I'll have to expand her knowledge of video gaming at some point. Very much a reference! Not sure why I chose Pikachu, there's no reason Pikachu should be as popular in my world as it is in this one...
  3. Misfit Angel

Threadmarks: Chapter 7: The Seeds of the Field

- Content warnings - [ sexually suggestive content and innuendos ] - Content notes - None! Black Heart, Bright Soul Chapter 7: The Seeds of the Field "If you find yourself struggling with doubt, just remember the one golden rule: the rest of your competition doubts themselves, too...
  4. Misfit Angel

Threadmarks: Chapter 6: The Dark Idol

- Content warnings - [ sexually suggestive content and innuendos ] - Content notes - This one's a monolithic doozy, clocking in at around 9000 words, and this was after I cut some stuff. Prepare for a longhaul! Also, special thanks to my sister-in-law for offering insight into the mind of...
  5. Misfit Angel

Threadmarks: Prologue II: The Rising Star

- Content warnings - [ sexually suggestive content and innuendos ] - Content notes - None! Black Heart, Bright Soul Prologue II: The Rising Star "Man is not governed by what is real; people, problems, his circumstances. He is instead governed by his imagined anxieties about real people...
  6. Misfit Angel

Don't worry, I only engaged rocket mode because I took several months off from posting to write, and I've already exhausted my backlog. baaaaaaaah. Will put it on my list to fix. Scots, ye wee babby ;) Welcome to the English language, where the rules are made up and the grammar doesn't...
  7. Misfit Angel

Threadmarks: Interlude: wiltedlilacx

- Content warnings - [ sexually suggestive content and innuendos ] :: [ depictions of workplace sexual harassment ] - Content notes - The contents of this chapter are largely identical to that of Interlude: wiltedlilacx of Land of the Roses 2.0, with a few minor changes and additions...
  8. Misfit Angel

Threadmarks: Chapter 5: Proving Grounds

- Content warnings - [ none! ] - Content notes - [ none! ] Black Heart, Bright Soul Chapter 5: Proving Grounds "I call out to thee, he who crossed the veil into the mortal realm, with flaming sword and halo of justice, guide me and lend me strength. For The Frozen Monarch has come for...
  9. Misfit Angel

Threadmarks: Chapter 4: Wings in the Wild

- Content warnings - [ None! ] - Content notes - None! This entire chapter is new, aimed at replacing what I felt was a dead end plot line from Land of the Roses 2.0 that stubbornly and pointlessly stuck around after setting it up in Land of the Roses 1.0. Black Heart, Bright Soul Chapter...
  10. Misfit Angel

MATURE: The Girl Power That's Inside
    Threadmarks: Chapter 2: Trapped in the Wardrobe

- Content warnings - [ minor strong language ] Chapter 2: Trapped in the Wardrobe .+:。(✿ノ・ω・)ノ゙:・゚✧ I was ready for it. My Friday off from work had come and gone without much fanfare. I'd spent the day back at home hyping myself up for going shoe shopping with my...
  11. Misfit Angel

As far as the region, I should probably expand on it a bit for those who haven't read Land of the Roses/Black Heart, Bright Soul, as they share a setting (and rough time period, and even a couple character names). I'll look into doing that with the table of contents. Veggiescamp is... I meant...
  12. Misfit Angel

Threadmarks: Chapter 3: The Third Wheel

- Content warnings - [ moderate sexually suggestive content and innuendos ] - Content notes - The contents of this chapter are largely identical to Chapter 5: The Third Wheel of Land of the Roses 2.0. The setting has changed and a few things have been taken out, as they revealed too much too...
  13. Misfit Angel

Threadmarks: Chapter 1: A Sister's Suggestion

- Content warnings - [ minor references to suicidal thoughts ] :: [ homophobic and transphobic slurs ] :: [ minor strong language] Chapter 1: A Sister's Suggestion .+:。(✿ノ・ω・)ノ゙:・゚✧ Almost two years had passed since my sister discovered my secret. In that time, my life...
  14. Misfit Angel

Threadmarks: Prologue: Finding Comfort In Clothes And Cosmetics

- Content warnings - [ minor strong language] :: [ minor sexually suggestive content and innuendos ] Prologue: Finding Comfort In Clothes And Cosmetics .+:。(✿ノ・ω・)ノ゙:・゚✧ "Damn... She's pretty cute looking..." I mused. In front of me was an absolute cutie, with bright blue...
  15. Misfit Angel

Foreword This is an idea that's been buzzing around in my head for... I don't even know how long. It's a story that is very close to my heart. Part wish fulfillment of my ideal life, part exploration of myself and my inner demons, and part dreading of what is to come in my own journey in life...
Back
Top Bottom