• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Misheard Whisper
Local time
3:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How long is it gonna be anyway? xD

and right now my issue is whether to apply or not apply for this job my friends have been telling me to apply for, I still have ayear left but they're letting future engineers join if they past a test. I'm too nervous about failling though cause I don't really think I can pass it with how I am, I'm...lazy xD;
    That a no? :p

Also can you tell me how you manage tow rite chapters so fast xD
    So I heard you like Mudkips. That or maybe offer your services as a banner creator? Is this like a workshop thing or something you rather do by the side? And is there a thread or something with your guidelines in case I wanted to ask for one?
    It's only 50 chapters pls :p you can read that in a fornight.

Don't worry, you'll get tired after ten chapters :p
    Really? D; you make me so happy on valentines day dude.

http:/-forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/pokemon-academy-year-ii-second-year-rhapsody.121733/page-5

there you go :p
    Well you know what, just for that you're gonna have to read Second Year Rhapsody in exchange :p and give me a more detailed summary through PMs.

We got a deal? :p

You can also just read what I've got written of year iii
    I'm sorry sir :p that fic ended last year, I still gotta start the third year one but still!
    You're feeling the urge to spend years writing one fic? sucks to be you.

I still have like 6 months of manga chapters I haven't read, kind of got tired of the status quo.

I still have like 6 months of manga chapters I haven't read, kind of got tired of the status quo.

Do you erally wanna tie yourself down with a journey fic at your age man?

So :p I don't have any of that and look at me now!
    Oh you told me about that one? is that the academy one? and crap I gotta read it then >.<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom