Misheard Whisper
Local time
6:39 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well profile posts are on the profiles like always but the limit for characters is...a lot shorter, conversations are like a mix between pms and the conversation pages that were in the old forum.
    Misheard Whisper
    Misheard Whisper
    I can't even view the conversation by itself. :s Do you see it if I post here?
    Flaze
    Flaze
    Well yeah but then it just ends up going down from here xD
    Yeah japanese names are very hard to keep track of, I myself can only remember them if I see them with enough frequency and even then it´s tough sometimes.
    Either works :p

Yeah a lot of people do, even though it's funny since Nisekoi doesn't have that many characters compared to other anime.

Guess we have different tastes in humor :p But yeah there were actually a lot of shows that came out this season, and there's still a lot more to come for april.
    Yeah you do :p

I know who Onodera is, don't understimate me >:c

I don't know D-Frag really bored me, to me the first ep just seemed like another anime where a bunch of people do nothing at all. I'm watching the Pilot's Love Song which at first I thought was kind of boring but the last few episodes were really interesting with that twist. Hey I think Noragami's awesome xD it's super funny imo and I love Yato and Hiyori, Yuki isn't bad himself either. Like I know the episodes have just been day to day life stuff but...well all anime start going at some point.

Of the new anime aside from Nisekoi, Noragami and Pilot I'm also watching Space Dandy, though I'm considering dropping it, a lot of people think it's great and all but I just don't want to waste my time watching and anime where none of what happens actually sticks around. Of course I'm also watching Silver Spoon S2 which is amazing and I'm still keeping up with Kill la Kill which got better this season. I'm also keeping up with Magi the Kingdom of Magic, Kuroko's second season and Yowamushi Pedal...and I started watching the Hunter X Hunter anime from episode 114 two weeks ago xD...oh and suprisingly enough I ended up liking Wake up Girls so I'm watching that too.

So yeah, a lot xD
    For a second I didn't recognize you you asshole :p

I've been watching it week to week with my gf xD I got her to watch it with me. I don't know who the vas are though ^^; but I love the voices.
    Well it is a very awesome anime xD and I've been sticking with it since the manga first started
    Me neither...but that'shwat I got xD and I played it honestly like I just answered what I would answer in that situation, I think the story was pretty cute ignoring the fact she's a loli.
    Which reminds me I didn't read the last chapter you posted before it died xD
    Hello :) I am not sure when you will see this, but I am wondering if Best Character and Best Story banners were ever made for the Spring and Autumn Awards last year. I was just double checking the thread and none were there. If you can let me know if any were made I'd appreciate it, and if not, I will improvise :p Cheers!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom