Recent content by Miss Alex

1. M

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Chocolate covered pomegranates. Omnomnom!
  2. M

Explain Your Usertitle

I generally use the username 'allypoo' for most every website I join, but when that isn't available, I use a variation of Miss Alex/Missus Alex/missusalex/etc. I'm really not too creative. I briefly used Mistress Alex, but I received some very odd messages on sites where that was used...
  3. M

Do you still get judged for playing Pokemon?

I didn't really tell anyone about it in elementary and middle school, as the only kids who played Pokemon at the time were annoying and teased mercilessly. By the time I was a senior in high school three weeks from graduation, though, I did not care in the slightest. I brought my DS to school...
  4. M

How have your relationships ended?

I'm only on my third relationship (at 23, which surprises some people...), but my first two ended in entirely opposite ways: My first relationship was a complete nightmare that permanently screwed me up. Not only did he prefer talking with young girls he'd search for on MySpace (this was a...
  5. M

Your favorite Grass type

One word: Bellossom. I normally can't stand grass types, but ever since the pre-release photos of Jhoto Pokémon were released many moons ago, I've been in love. I'm struggling to think of any grass type that comes close. ...Nope. I've got nothing.
  6. M

Most Difficult Gym Leader in each generation?

I: I think Sabrina almost had me in tears a few times. II: Whitney was obviously brutal, but I think Clair caught me off guard, too. III: After recently replaying Ruby, I can say with confidence that Tate & Liza are the worst. VI: I really did not care about Sinnoh, so my SS choice goes back to...
  7. M

Easiest Legendary Captures?

I had a surprisingly easy time catching all the legendaries in Black and White, especially after the hell that was chasing the dogs and Latias in SS. It took me weeks to catch all four of them, and I vowed to master ball every possible potential roamer after that. It's made life infinitely more...
  8. M

What are you wearing right now?

Black running tights and a gym shirt...the question, though, is if I'll stop being lazy and actually go running...
  9. M

BW2 Teams

I'm starting to grow a little bored with my team, so I'm pondering some changes. As of right now, it's: Zoroark lvl. 62 Arcanine lvl. 63 Unfezant (ie Uggz) lvl. 63 Ampharos lvl. 64 Lucario lvl. 64 Samurott lvl. 64 I've put training aside for the moment to start working on the Pokédex...
  10. M

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Re: What TV show are you currently watching? I had to stop to let my boyfriend catch up, but I watched season three of The Wire almost in its entirety yesterday.
  11. M

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

I went to the grocery store and stocked up on caffeinated beverages. Yay!
  12. M

What was your team the first time you ever beat the E4?

Yikes...the fact this was 13 years ago is depressing: my Red version warriors! Blastoise Flareon Raichu Butterfree Pidgeot I don't remember the sixth Pokémon, though I know I used Aerodactyl quite a bit later on. I used this same lineup with Mew added until Silver was released, though...
  13. M

What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

Favorites: Squirtle and Piplup. Blastoise was a beast back in the day for me (he defeated the E4 on his own using Struggle, for goodness sake), and Empoleon was probably my second favorite starter to use. Torchic and Charmander were also favorites of mine, but I've always been partial to water...
  14. M

What is your least favourite elemental type?

Normal and Poison -- I know that Normal probably has to be in the game to balance things out (I guess...), but I can't stand them. They're filler. I always try to rid myself of normal types the moment anything else comes along in the games. As for poison, I've just always hated the weak attacks...
  15. M

LT Weekly Poll #7 How old were you when you started playing?

I got my red version a couple weeks after my 10th birthday. My red Gameboy Pocket and I were definitely going places.
Back
Top Bottom