Recent content by MissingNo. 1

1. M

An "Alternate" Story

Hopefully the first "third" version-style games in nearly 10 years will shed some light on where original paired games overshadowed by third versions (GS, RS, DP) fit into the overall canonical continuity.
  2. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

I have questions regarding certain Pokemon from RBY VC in terms of if possessing certain characteristics will cause them to be rejected by Transporter/Bank: Due to outdated TMs, knowing a move they cannot learn in SM (i.e. Clefable with Mega Punch). Or an extension with Barrier, which is a...
  3. M

GO Shiny dex entry

So I caught a shiny Magikarp earlier today and in the Pokedex, it fulfilled the entries for both male AND female shiny Magikarp (so basically there are entries for male and female versions of each species, and for Magikarp the shiny entries for both genders appeared after finding the shiny). As...
  4. M

RBY-exclusive TM's in Sun/Moon

For TM's that have long been extinct (until now, thanks to the VC), can they be utilized in Sun/Moon in a way that cannot be done otherwise? For example, Machamp with Fissure, which can only be done in Gen I. So if I were to teach a RBY Machamp Fissure and then transfer it to SM, could the...
  5. M

So Pokémon transferred from VC RBY are stated to have traveled across spacetime from Kanto "from the good old days". As far as I know, Pokemon transferred to SM from RSE also display that extra line, to differentiate from ORAS which is just Hoenn. So am I right in guessing that FRLG Pokemon...
  6. M

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

If I want to make Silvally a Physical sweeper (this is a generally well-conceived build for it, right?), should I go for an Adamant nature? Or Jolly nature? Or are there any alternative suggestions? (I know almost nothing about the Gen VII metagame right now so I'm open to any suggestions)
  7. M

[Spoilers] Multiple Pokemon Universes Theory

Okay, we can't really consider the Mega Stone creation in Hoenn as completely independent from the Kalos events. First, I don't exactly recall the Hoenn event that brought forth Mega Evolution as something explicitly stated in the Hoenn myths. Second, from my knowledge (and according to...
  8. M

In the ORAS demo, can the nugget mission be obtained anytime after 15 days? Or does it have to be exactly on the 15-day mark? As for the special Magma/Aqua mission, do we get anything if we complete it?
  9. M

[Spoilers] Multiple Pokemon Universes Theory

Okay, to explain from my knowledge why the discrepancies are not actually discrepancies: 1. In regards to Mega Evolution not actually being a Kalos-only phenomenon: I think I've said this before in another thread but Sycamore could have easily been mistaken (or alternatively, being too literal...
  10. M

[SPOILERS] The story of Sun&Moon

Wait...yeah something I never really understood was that the wrong orb was used to awaken the titans in RSE. How did that even work? Does presenting the orb corresponding to the titan's mortal enemy arouse them into an angry state that awakens them? Was it stated (or implied) in-game that the...
  11. M

GO Changes You'd Like to See in the Game

I want to see the level cap (40) being raised periodically so that when people actually do reach level 40 (which in my viewpoint shouldn't take as long as most people say) the next goal would be 50, then 60 and so on (and having a final cap at level 100, that's been the theme with Pokemon since...
  12. M

[SPOILERS] The story of Sun&Moon

So are Z-moves explained in-game (as in, the science behind its phenomenon) to the extent that Mega Evolution and Primal Reversion were? If so, is there anything that indicates Z-moves as something that would be restricted to the separate universe that Gen VI-VII are in? Like, does the existence...
  13. M

So typically, will we have all confirmed locations of hidden items (rather than just a search team compiling a list that we probably do not know for sure if it's complete or not) when the official guidebook comes out? Looking through the Bulbapedia articles, I still see some missing and/or...
  14. M

Can Totem Pokemon be caught post-game? Also, sorry if this isn't the place but is it possible to obtain missed items in the demo via turning back the date setting in the 3DS? I read online that this will completely mess up the time based events but others have said that it will get back on...
  15. M

Gen VII Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Spoiler Free)

Sorry, forgive me if I'm mistaken but couple other examples of nameable characters that, as far as I know, were never given "official" names. Main one is "Barry" (Sinnoh rival). Barry is the name that the anime gave him but that shouldn't be grounds for the game canon. I also remember that his...
Back
Top Bottom