1. Want to talk to fellow Pokémon fans in real time? Join the discussions on our public Discord server!
  2. Here we go again! A new episode of Bulbanews Weekly Roundup can be found on YouTube here.
  3. In case you missed the live streaming of our post E3 Bulbacast episode earlier, you can now watch it on YouTube here.
Missingno. Master
Last Activity:
Jun 19, 2018 at 5:12 AM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Aug 22, 1990 (Age: 27)

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer, 27, from Wouldn't you like to know?

Missingno. Master was last seen:
Viewing forum Fizzy Bubbles, Jun 19, 2018 at 5:12 AM
    1. Vulpix037
      Vulpix037
      Happy birthday!
    2. Pud'n
      Pud'n
      I got red-texted when I tried to use the training center. So then could I just add the moves to him with the link where I bought them?
      1. Missingno. Master
        Missingno. Master
        Well, you don't need to use the Training Center to teach TMs- it's actually optional, the service is just offered in case you don't keep track of the links , the idea being it'd narrow down where you'd have to search to find where you used the TMs. But yeah, you could use TMs pretty much anywhere. I've used TMs in the Bar, actual zones, even Visionary Glade posts. In fact, when you buy TMs, you can even stipulate that they're to be taught to a certain Pokémon upon confirmation of the purchase, and provide the necessary Pokédex entry.
        Apr 25, 2016
    3. Rainami
      Rainami
      your avatar still manages to friggin' get me
    4. Garthic
      Garthic
      Oh, thanks! I'll fix that right now!
    5. Shock3600
      Shock3600
      Awesome! And then the two zones are the series of islands and the dream world right?
    6. Shock3600
      Shock3600
      Thanks! I, uh, don't think you're one of the registering people otherwise I wouldn't ask this, about how long do you think registration usually takes? I'm excited to have my Joltik :3
    7. shinyturtwig
      shinyturtwig
      Thanks so much, I'm really happy to FINALLY be apart of FB!!!!! XD
    8. leetic
      leetic
      Happy Birthday!
    9. leetic
    10. Rainami
      Rainami
      heh, you have a black ledian there

I'm working on a plot for a future pokemon webcomic (whenever I can be assed to learn how to draw...), and one of the characters is a black ledian. It's one of the two or three non-shiny palette swaps I'm including, so the fact that I'd see it elsewhere before writing said webmango does manage to amuse me.

well I'm at it, care to inform me about the appearance of the stunfisk and swalot? I'm not terribly interested in reading any rpgs (you could try to convince me but I'd rather not get sucked into an RP again), so.
    11. Rainami
      Rainami
      thought it was some sort of favorite pokemon banner, which confused me as it did not include the awesome heatmor which you previously stated was your favorite fire-type

but that works too

you seem to be into some weirdass shit tho, which is gr8 tbh

whenever I see people who only care about eeveelutions, gardevoir and charizard I want to punch dogs
    12. Rainami
      Rainami
      hey, you
      yeah, you
      you have stunfisk, swalot, and magcargo in your sig
      that's awesome

uh, ledian, ditto, crobat, qwilfish, and drapion are cool too. But I had to address the cooler ones first.
    13. TeaWest
      TeaWest
      Missingno. rulez! :D
    14. winstein
      winstein
      Would you like to contribute an opinion to a Normal-type Pokemon family (ex: Lickitung family, Watchog family, Swablu)? It's for my Normal-type reviews, and one feature I will include is to request some users for their opinions to include.
    15. America
      America
      Oh I don't use Qweelfeesh a lot.
    16. America
      America
      I herd you like Qweelfeesh.
    17. America
      America
      Hello. I think I have seen you around at Serebii.
    18. Darth Darkrai
    19. EpicSquirtle
      EpicSquirtle
      Hey MM, I have a question to ask.

What's your favourite pokemon from the leaks today? Mine would be a tie between the Diplodocus and Froakie's evolution.
    20. Spyspotter
      Spyspotter
      As a glitch Pokémon expert, do you think Bad EGG counts as a Pokémon? Or is it a "Pseudopokémon" like normal eggs and Pokéstar Studios opponents?
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 22, 1990 (Age: 27)
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation I (Game Boy)
    Favorite Region:
    Kanto / Kantō
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Virbank City Toxic Badge
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Poison
    Bulbapedia Username:
    Missingno. Master
    Bulbanews Username:
    Missingno. Master
    PokéCommunity Username:
    Missingno. Master
    Smogon Username:
    Missingno. Master
    I like Glitch Pokemon and Poison-types. Especially Weezing and Qwilfish. And I HATE it when people misspell Qwilfish's name.

Pokemon, Pokemon, and more Pokemon.

Signature

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey! Registration is open right now, just waiting for YOU!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.