• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Missingno. Master
Local time
12:45 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey. I'm in the order of the glitch. Say, ever found a celebi with the said glitch that is shiny? I wish I could :(
    I'm really jealous of your shinies!
    I'm guessing your part of The Shiny Pokemon Club over on Serebii then :p
    Hey, you're Missingno. Master from BP, right? You remember me, I'm CuboneKing, a member of the Order of the Glitch.
    Yeah, unfairly, and all because of two edit wars. Run for office, limit my block to a year or so. Can we talk about it someplace else?
    Yeah, unfairly, and all because of two edit wars. Run for office, limit my block to a year or so. Can we talk about it someplace else?
    I've been on UPN's FB, yes. I'm primarily on Serebiiforums, though. And yes, I do have the Qwilfish with the elemental punches, as well as Softboiled, Bullet Seed, Tri-Attack, Counter, and a number of other moves.
    I think I remember you from the UPN FB. You and your crazy punching Qwilfish. Am I right?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom