Recent content by MisterE13

1. MisterE13

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Both pages exist because Haunted Man and Veteran Star are two seperate Trainer classes which is what those pages are about, not one specific actor/character. Notably, not all the Veteran Stars play Haunted Men in the movies. Ideally, I'd like to see, only ones the classes that are shared by...
  2. MisterE13

We're going to wait to have more information on the subject before doing anything that drastic. Besides maybe the games will supply us with an official name ;)
  3. MisterE13

May issue of CoroCoro magazine leaked: Plethora of information revealed

Everything about them is starting to look pretty cool even though I'm not super keen on playing through a game with no new Pokémon... Characters certainly seem interesting but we'll have to see if I come to appreciate Twoya and Twoko as much as I now realize I appreciate Hilbert and Hilda.
  4. MisterE13

It's nouth is open, neither of the mouths of the others are
  5. MisterE13

Each of them accentuate the body part of the wise monkeys; only one has an open mouth, only one has closed eyes and only one is poiting at its ear.
  6. MisterE13

Umm, all the still depictions of it have its mouth accentuated in that way.
  7. MisterE13

I think they mean the external link to the website "Legendary Pokémon"
  8. MisterE13

Perhaps just a list of each admin's usual availability (in UTC). Knowing it's 4:00 PM where you live doesn't necessarily mean you're available.
  9. MisterE13

Bulbapedia Grunt Articles

My suggestion was actually to treat them more as characters and have the pages at "Team _____ Grunt" without the parentheses. In the cases of Rocket and Plasma, however, this would necessitate the creation of actual Trainer class articles as those classes are used by more than just the Grunts.
  10. MisterE13

Well the article "Team Rocket (Trainer class)" would be like a normal Trainer class article, with the sprites and parties of the Grunts and Executives/Admins from Gens I, II, and III while explaining that the class was originally just "Rocket" but renamed. There would also be links to the...
  11. MisterE13

Well we need an article on "Team Plasma (Trainer class)" anyways since Ghetsis and N also have it, proving that it is a class without the Grunt part. Also, when used in a party template such as with our friends the Rocket Brothers, the link to the Trainer class just says "Team Rocket".
  12. MisterE13

I'm not implying either of those things, simply that our page on Team Rocket Grunts is a page about a group of characters with the Trainer class "Team Rocket" (formerly "Rocket") who are refered to by the generic title of Grunt. Therefore, "Team Rocket Grunt" is not a Trainer class and...
  13. MisterE13

However, you're point that Gen I also had "Rocket Grunts" is wrong. Within the games' data Grunt is in fact their name, notably, as mentioned, Trainer names they were just "Rockets". Likewise, this class was effectively shared between them and the Executives in Generation II for whom Executive...
  14. MisterE13

Actually, in Gen I they were just called "ROCKET". Instead of Team Rocket Grunt (Trainer class), the page should be at Team Rocket Grunt, with all the appropriate redirects.
  15. MisterE13

Currently, we treat the Grunts of each villianous Team as though the name referred to a Trainer class however, this is not the case. "Grunt" is technically the name given to each individual Trainer while each Team has had their own Trainer class. To remedy this, I'd suggest we remove the...
Back
Top Bottom