Recent content by Mistigrix

1. M

The Minor Complaint Thread

Different folks, different strokes I guess. It just honestly felt like a downgrade from the other games.
  2. M

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnNi3Oe9l-E
  3. M

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

My apologies sir. It was a leek and onion soup, but it just refused to let go. Waiter, there's a small island in my soup.
  4. M

What is the User Above Known For?

Known for their uncommon spoonerisms. Or something.
  5. M

Caption the Avatar Above v2

"Who stole my ice cream?"
  6. M

Random Images V.3

7. M

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

...I streetpassed somebody with a base that you couldn't even leave. They put all these mats down that kept teleporting me, and I ended up having to trade somebody for a Pokémon holding an escape rope just so I could leave. The moral of the story is, never underestimate the power of an...
  8. M

Your "YES!" moments

Getting both my Meowstics to full affection! Operation Double Battle Dream Team is currently in progress.
  9. M

New free-to-play Nintendo 3DS game Pokémon Shuffle: Available February

They're most likely using it on the Pokémon series because it's one of the more "exploitable" and well-known franchises. Mario is just jumping on monsters ad nauseam, whereas Pokémon has you collecting cute/cool monsters and whatnot. They've already got an anime, multiple spin-off games, manga...
  10. M

The Official Secret Base FAQ & Sharing Thread

Anyone want my Route 115 base? ...It has bushes!
  11. M

It's been over a year. What is your opinion on the Fairy Type now?

Fairies were made to destroy me. I tend to use Psychic and Dark types, and I never know any Poison or Steel moves, so I just tend to avoid battling online or running into Fairy Tale Girls. It's good that Dragon got a nerf though, Hydreigon had it coming.
  12. M

Your Personality Type on the Myers-Brigg Test

Re: what is your MBTI personality INTP Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(50%) Thinking(12%) Perceiving(56%) You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%) You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%) You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%) You...
  13. M

The Minor Complaint Thread

Not enough of Archie's muscles The contests really disappointed me. I thought that Game Freak might have combined the musicals and dress-up things for a much more fun experience, but nope. It was just "Use moves 5 times and pretend to be exciting". ORAS really felt like more of a cut-and-paste...
  14. M

Did ORAS do Wally justice?

Wa- Lly...? I'd say that the games did him justice just because I could actually remember him. In the original games he was just little more than somebody who I had to watch capture a Ralts that one time.
  15. M

Guess the next user to post

Ye- No. Rainbow?
Back
Top Bottom