1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want to talk to fellow Pokémon fans in real time? Join the discussions on our public Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hello, everyone. We've made a few edits to the rules effective immediately, so please re-read the rules thread. Thanks in advance.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey everyone, a new segment called Bulbacast Behind the Scenes just started. Watch the first episode here.
    Dismiss Notice
Mistral
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Jun 30, 1994 (Age: 23)
I has no job.
    1. SoaringDylan
      SoaringDylan
      Sorry for the delay, i've done the park post thing.
      1. Mistral
        Mistral
        Noted. Will respond asap.
        May 16, 2016
        SoaringDylan likes this.
      2. SoaringDylan
        SoaringDylan
        *poke*
        Jun 1, 2016
    2. Shenili
      Shenili
      Hi! Can send my part of the RP to you first. I may have some mistakes in my post.. I'm not sure if you can say me where are they, but can you at least send me if there are any mistakes? I will send I to you after you answer
    3. Shenili
      Shenili
      Sorry for interrupting.. can my Sliggoo evolve somewhere at the end of the story? I don't want it to JUST evolve because it can after the story.
      1. Mistral
        Mistral
        Gonna answer both profile comments in this one~

Yes, I'll be using Aleria as the ranger. I'm not picky on whether or not you break the fourth wall; I don't think there's a rule against it, tbh.

As for Sliggoo evolving, I'll get back to you on that once I've talked to Winter just to make sure I'm giving you the right information in regards to that.
        Mar 27, 2016
      2. Mistral
        Mistral
        To answer the question about Sliggoo evolving, as long as it's at the very end of the run, you can evolve it. It cannot evolve prior to that point.
        Mar 27, 2016
      3. Shenili
        Shenili
        Ok. All my 2 Pokemon are evolved right now so i catch another and evolve it.
        Mar 27, 2016
    4. Shenili
      Shenili
      Another set of questions.. You will use your Aleria (sorry if i wrote this wrong) as ranger right? And.. can i break 4th wall?
    5. Shenili
      Shenili
      hello! wanted to ask, could you be my ranger in National Park?
      1. Mistral
        Mistral
        Yeah, sure! :) I'll go ahead and claim your run now~
        Mar 27, 2016
    6. Exar Kun
      Exar Kun
      Hello Felly, would you please go into forum battles and log my gym battle against Smores pls Monbrey has ended the battle with me as the winner, I'm putting the badge in my stats now but i still need it logged, thank you.
    7. HKim
      HKim
      When you have a chance, please make the URPG promotion changes on PWN.
      1. Mistral
        Mistral
        Oh, you messaged me on BMGf and not PWN. That's counter intuitive. >:c
        Dec 4, 2015
    8. TieSoul
      TieSoul
      Sure, I can probably fight Sunday.
    9. TieSoul
      TieSoul
      Hey! Sure, you can challenge me sometime. Let me know when you want to challenge me :D
    10. TheCapsFan
      TheCapsFan
      I've been good! ^-^ The boredom of summer is starting to take its toll, though. What about you?
    11. TheCapsFan
      TheCapsFan
      Same username, haha. I was fairly quiet on that forum.
    12. TheCapsFan
      TheCapsFan
      Happy birthday! I recognize your name from the old EGC.
    13. winstein
      winstein
      Thanks for your contribution!
    14. winstein
      winstein
      Could you please provide me your opinion on Sentret and Furret? You mentioned Furret in the favourite Normal-type thread, so I think it would be great if your opinion is contributed to my Normal-type reviews. It should preferably have 3 to 4 sentences. Sorry if the request seems sudden.
    15. Shock3600
      Shock3600
      just edited it. its okay if i do multiple moves in 1 post, right?
    16. Shock3600
      Shock3600
      hey, for the urpg national park could i continue my run?
    17. Oshawott2003
      Oshawott2003
      Could you direct me to the AIM URPG group?
    18. Neonsands
      Neonsands
      I've dreamed of this day =P
    19. Neonsands
      Neonsands
      Yeah, was on vacation. Sorry about the wait =D

Posted in both threads
    20. Neonsands
      Neonsands
      I'M HERE. AND I WANT IT.
  • About

Birthday: