• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by MistressVictoria

1. M

What is your sexual preference? (Polled version)

As I said in the other one, I'm a transexual bisexual female. Although I do tend to lean more towards the female persuasion. I'm also very promiscuous and open and rather suck at emotional relationships with people.
  2. M

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

Peanut butter cookies and milk. =D From a bakery, too! ^^
  3. M

What does your name mean?

First Name: Victoria Middle Name: Lacey Last Name: Harlette Not found there because I made it myself. ...I think? Last I checked, when googled, I'm the only one to come up. Cause that's what I changed my name to. (...Or will change it to, legally.) It's meaning, well... Say it out loud and...
  4. M

The World Beyond Revamp comments thread

I like this skin, but then again I like things rather dark'ish. I might change the whole forum to this skin. XD
  5. M

What is your sexual preference?

I'm a bisexual girl. But I'm also transexual. I'm a bit femme and tomboyish in one, haha. I prefer sexy over cute. But I still like cute in others.
  6. M

Voltorb Flip or Slots?

I prefer voltorb flip. After finding out some tricks from a friend, it's a breeze and I can easily get to level 5. A lot easier to get coins without breaking the bank.
  7. M

Anime finding help?

All I can say is that google is your best friend. I've seen some groups do subs for the recent eps, but the seed/peer ratio isn't that awesome. And... that's about it. I mostly read the manga. ^^;
  8. M

HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Closed)

Re: Ashy-boy's Banner and Sprite Shop~ Dude! That's perfect! Thanks so much! =D I like the designs you made, too. ^^ And no worries, I can remove the bg myself. XD I can at least do that much. I can't sprite, but I can make sig banners and wallpapers. XD Also; We'll totally make you...
  9. M

HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Closed)

Re: Ashy-boy's Banner and Sprite Shop~ Here's something to hone your skills. 2 sets of Gym Badges (2 sets of 8, that is)- They can look however you want, as long as they fit inside Trainer Cards. Although I suppose the colors of the badges can vary. I know this'll take a while, so I can wait...
  10. M

Hello!

Thanks! A rather active forum. =O I'll be active for a while and post in places I suppose. =O
  11. M

Hello!

I joined mostly cause I'm looking for someone to do something. I can't promise I'll be like uber active, but I'll probably post occasionally because I prefer lurking. ^^; I do rather like Pokemon though. I have Plat, Pearl, and HeartGold. Is it just me, or do other people fall asleep when...