M
Local time
4:42 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, that sounds like him. Personally I didn't have a problem with Ash's treatment mostly because his mother wasn't in any situation where she'd be harmed in any way like in M03, he knows that she's fine, he's not much of a thinker with emotions so there's that. He didn't do anything bad, IMO of course.
    Also Kalos Adventurer told me this but for YuGiOh Arc V, our Lead Voice Actor has been Confirmed for Yuya and it is........... Michael Liscio Jr. not who I was expecting but let's hope he's Good here
    Todd as Tierno *UCKING SUCKED AND STOINKED!!!!! Jo Abernix or whatever as Shauna was HANDS DOWN THE BEST out of them, and Michael Lockwood Crouch as Trevor HUMONGOUESLY MISCAST!!!

Good to hear from U Gal :)
    IKR?

Nope. They were hilarious same is said for Bill Melendez's laughs as Snoopy and Woodstock. Priceless. :XD2:
    People are overreacting IMO to the Snoopy using Woodstock to light up the decorations.
    That was perfectly normal for him to do that as they did all kinds of stuff and pranks to each other in the strips.

I like Charlie Brown and Lucy's new VAs. They're pretty good IMO for just being kids.
    Yup. One of the many yet stupid petty reasons people despise Disney's Doug. SMH

But in good news:
    First official trailer for The Peanuts Movie (by Schulz):
    [video=youtube;-XmV3zGifOE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XmV3zGifOE[/video]

Also released from USA Today from Blue Sky Studios and 20th Century Fox was new concept art for The Peanuts Movie (by Schulz):
    OS > DP. Nuff said. Outside of battles and meta-plots (Team galactic, Dawn's contest arc) DP was rather dry.
    On Tom The Hermit Crab Wayland's Twitter Account he Revealed 2 Voice Actors to be in the First Summer Camp Episode, Todd H whatever the HELL THE REST OF HIS Name is AKA Cheren and.................................. Chris Patton.
    I see well I had personally Enjoyed Bonnie in TFAFF, Hope U Understand.

Yes, that kind of Voicenwoukd get annoying after a while but it's WAY BETTER THAN Carter's Current Voice
    The ONLY and I mean the ONLY TIMES she is Good is/are To Find A Fairy Flower and when she talked to Fletchling in Sky Battle Episode.

The Reflection Cave Episode DUBBED was MUCH BETTER then I expected it to be. Carter and Michele were NOT THE WORST in that Episode, Alyson as BOTH the Bonnie's were the WORST IMO. Carter as Mirror Meowth...... LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!! He sounded like a Tennor in an Opera LOL

If U have been watching as of late, what do U think of H.D. Quinn as Hawlucha?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom