• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
5:06 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey MCM, do you think you could get online at SPPf soon? PokemonNation2000 is back and he's found a ton of lines for your list.
    Hey Gal, when U have time, both Me and PM2000 have Found A LOT OF BAD LINES, and we have them sitting on you're Front Step at Serebii.
    Yah know, DP suddenly gets less boring when you watch it in Japanese. Must be the lack of TPCi voices and dialogue. Still pretty over-rated, but at least I can enjoy it.

I've just finished Johto. Going to miss it (along with Misty). Still wished Misty was part of the group during AG.
    Wait which Lines are U Referring to?

It's Fine MOST people ARE JUST HATING Korrina's Voice but both Me and Kalos Adventurer Like it Personally, Hope U Understand Gal. Jason was GREAT AS Gurkinn.
    Thats so thoughtful and admiring of you.*Sheds manly tear*. Thank you so much my friend, *gives big hug*.

You really surprised me, positively.:D
    Hi, noticed you tried to post something on my profile page, but image isn't showing. Whatever it was, i appreciate intention. :)
    Hey Gal, your response to my Comment?

Lisa Ortiz is Korrina and is using her Amy Rose Voice, but it WORKS IMO. And Jason Griffith is Gurkinn AND WOW IS HE BARELY RECOGNIZABLE IN THE ROLE!? 0_0 I didn't hear Cilan, Sonic, or Shadow
    That's probably because no one likes that show. The Origin is different because it was hyped to no end, and got little fanart/fiction in return.
    "Theses Aren't Like BaseBalls Ya Know!" U CALL THIS AN EMOTIONAL SPEECH?!! THIS IS NOT A Heartfelt Speech, IT'S JUST TERRIBLE ACTING WITH GOD AWFUL DIALOGUE!
    What was Your Reaction when I told U "If One Hit Isn't Enough, Then We'll Hit A Bunch O' Times! Now Check Out Pikachu's ThunderBolt!" ? I was the One who told U that one, but was your Reaction when U heard it for yourself?
    Yeah, and besides numbers aren't always everything (ala Transformers 4 getting millions of $$$$$ but getting savage reviews by critics and fans alike), but yeah, he did say that in his opinion it's one of his top 5.
    And I've been looking online, and JPN fans who have seen the movie love it apparently.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom