M
Local time
4:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Now IMO, this Line SUCKS, IS *UCKING AWFUL! "Save Your Polluting Breath!" James, Beating The Bustle And Hustle
    Sure!

Movie has been getting good reviews. Nitpick is that Xerneas and Yveltal's clash is kinda anticlimactic,
    but that was a little understandable as the movie was confirmed to be more about Diancie when she was revealed to be in it.
    Other than that, the film's supposed to be pretty solid.

It also took 1st place at the Japanese Box Office, being the only the second Pokémon movie to to do so, with the first one being
    Pokémon: the Rise of Darkrai.
    Good Gal, plus this one was used in Beating The Bustle And Hustle and this LINE IS SOOOOOOOOO OVERUSED, and I mean NOT JUST Pokemon but I Mean in General with TV Shows and Movies "Put A Sock IN IT!" Meowth said this to Jessie
    Hey Gal :) here's a Line from Rocking The Virbank Gym Part 1 "COME ON Pikachu, Let's Knock Their Socks Off!" ....................... I'M AT A LOSS OF WORDS!
    Found a Line Gal "And They Have Ryhorn Racing On The Brain!" James, Giving Chase At The Ryhorn Race, IT'S THE SAME EXACT THING HE SAID ABIUT PokeVision BUT THIS JUST SUCKS OF BEING SUCKY AND AUDIENCE STUPIDY
    GAH I *UCKING HATED THE Aide's Voice IT STOINKS SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I actually Liked Diantha's Voice a lot IMO. And now about XY029?

Eh I would say the First One is a Dishonorable. Mention but U could say its BAD. AND THE 2nd LINE IS BAD!
    Misty, do you miss Veronica Taylor as Ash lately more than usual? I really miss her: Sarah Natochenny is really disappointing me more than ever before lately. It's a shame, because I thought in BW she was at least trying to get better, but in XY, she sounds just as awful as she did back in DP at this point...I wouldn't mind seeing someone else getting a chance to voice Ash at this point instead of Sarah, honestly.
    -_- FACEPALMS, NOW Diantha SAYS "For Sure!" I GUESS EVERYONE'S BEING AFFECTED BY THE "For Sure" Virus Gal.
    I remember why I gave up on the XY dub again after seeing some clips of the newer eps: truly awful voice acting and script writing nowadays.
    LOL, that was Good Gal, yeah he SUCKED AS Dolan, VERY BAD IMO. U going to Watch the Episodes I Sent U Tonight or tomorrow? Also What is your view on the Line that Clemont said?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom