M
Local time
11:55 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tom Wayland has been WASTING David Wills as of Late, he has been in 3 Episodes in a Row and tbh, he hasn't been Good IMO.
    "We are SO Unbelievably Lucky!" Clemont, The Bonds Of Evolution, THIS FEELS TOO WORDY AND "SO" felt Unfitting IMO
    WARNING! when U Watch the Diantha Episode, Diantha has an Assistant AND OH MY WORD............ SHE HAS THE WORST *UCKING VOICE EVER, SHE SOUNDS SOOOOOOOO FREAKING BAD! To Quote my Friend "but the assistant was just TERRIBLE, it sounded like a woman trying to impersonate a man with a heavy voice" THAT'S HOW BAD THIS Assistant SOUNDS!
    I never thought TCPi were this bad at dubbing, gal the list rocked, got enough lines for even more parts sadly/on the bright side.
    Yeah, TPCi has made several errors as well, so that's true.

I don't miss those edits at all, but I also don't give a crap about them at this point: 4Kids' dub was so good in most aspects that I could easily ignore them.

I'd rather TPCi never touch M01, so I'll give 4Kids' dub that much: TPCi would only make a worse dub version, seeing how they've handled the Main Anime and Movies themselves, honestly, IMO.

Nice: I think Johto was the peak of the English dub, but the best sagas were Kanto and the Orange Islands. Hoenn was pretty good, Battle Frontier was OK, Sinnoh was AWFUL, Unova was OK, and Kalos is AWFUL, more or less.

The current VAs amaze me as they continue to get worse...really, it's amazing.

I mostly agree, except I think BW was better than DP or XY, while DP is better than XY is. Yeah, AG is better than what follows it, IMO.
    Yes I will Send some Links later and let me say this on Carter Imitating Sara's Ash, HE'S LIKE NOT BAD LOL, His Imitation IS LIKE THE LEAST AWFUL! BUT, Michele Imitating Haven and Carter Imitating Alyson WAS *UCKING AWFUL! And the Funny thing is with Carter's Imitation of Ash, U heard both Gary and Todd Snaps Voice LOL

Good News on Ed Paul's Performance on Giovanni, HE DID NOT RIPOFF Jamieson Price's Giovanni which he seemed to have Done in XY003
    You're more than welcome: yeah, I miss the older Pokémon Anime-- the newer series are not cutting it at all for me (BW was the best out of the newer stuff, IMO), esp. the English dub.
    I see, Did U know that XY026, 27, 28, and 29 have been Dubbed Early? I can Send U some Links later and in XY029 Carter brought back a Joke from AG that WAS HYSTERICAL! It's "THE SHAME!" He had Clemont say it and it WAS NOT BUTCHERED
    But there were 3 U DEFINITELY MISSED, "Furshonista!" "Transformathon!" and "Cutier Pie!" From Grooming Furfrou
    ----------
    I think the hatred is over for the most part, but it doesn't change the fact that to many people, the current dub is inferior.
    ----------
    I'll have to agree with you that the TPCi dub, to me, is drastically inferior to the 4Kids dub: despite the fact that I had my gripes with 4Kids' dub like the xenophobia, the M01 dub, and some of the edits/errors, overall the good aspects of the 4Kids' dub far outweighed the negative points: the voice cast was excellent, the acting was always solid and done with a lot of passion, the script writing was in hindsight pretty good despite the alterations to dialogue that were done (at least when compared to TPCi's scripts, which I can't stand at all-- awful stuff), and the music composition was pretty above average material, particularly some of the intros and endings. I mean, heck, I prefer Johto Journeys over OK! and This Dream over Challenger, so that says a lot.

The TPCi dub is pretty much the exact antithesis of the 4Kids dub to me and couldn't be more opposite from its predecessor: while we don't have silly edits and as many errors, the negative points of the TPCi dub far outweigh the positive points: the voice casting is nothing short of abysmal (one only needs to use common sense to figure this out by looking at the ages of the main characters and then hear how badly the TPCi voices clash with the factual ages of the characters, and they also failed miserably to be "sound-alikes" like we were promised by Lawrence Neves back in 2006), the voice acting is *almost* always monotone and/or bland, the script writing is beyond awful (one only needs to look at your lists of bad lines to see this), and the music composition is very poor, particularly the intros and endings-- just listen to that awful XY Remix and tell me that isn't horrificly composed and done.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom