Misty Lover17
Local time
7:18 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know. D: Lisa rarely talks to me these days either. She said she's been depressed. I've told her that I'd always be there for her but I dunno, I guess she doesn't find comfort in me.
    Yeah, we're trying to work out our differences. She's tried reassuring me that I'm still her best friend and always will be. I hope that's true.

And I'm not sure what she's been up to lately. I know she's still at it trying to get answers about the VA switch but outside of that, I really have no idea.
    Wow, Lisa and I really went at it earlier tonight but surprisingly, it made us closer than ever. It feels great to be best friends with her again. :)
    That's great! I only wish I could be that weight right now. lol But keep up the great work! Trust me, you'll feel so much better! :)

Anyway, it's hard to say how things are going between Lisa and I. She said she'd talk to me last night twice so I waited for her on Skype for about six hours and she never showed up or even gave me an explanation so I'm pretty ticked off at her right now.
    I've been doing alright, Billy. I've lost 74 pounds since last year and I'm feeling great! Glad to hear you're doing well too!:D
    That's great! And yummy is good too! =)

And I hope everything will work out. She says that I'm such a sweet guy and caring too. I just wish she'd accept my love as I'd make it worth her while. I'm still losing weight for her too, I'm almost up to 60 pounds now. It hasn't been easy but I'm almost doing it solely for her even though it's had great benefits for me too. But I do so much for her, I even write her love poems which she said she loves.
    That's good to hear. :)

Anyway, I've been talking to Lisa a little bit lately. Her and I are trying to start a relationship but it's not going as well as I hoped it would. I love her more than anything in the world and I want to be the one that takes care of her forever but she doesn't feel ready to take such a big step right now. =(
    I'm glad to hear it. I'm doing alright too, I keep thinking about Lisa though. We've been really close lately so that makes me happy, she's also been really supportive of my weight loss too. I've lost 30 pounds since the middle of January. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom