Misty Lover17
Local time
8:36 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's great! Glad to hear you're having fun. I haven't been doing too much lately, just got my car fixed today so I'm happy about that. I'd really like to get a Nintendo DS sometime soon because I know Lisa is just dying to play with me over the Wi-Fi. XD
    Happy 22nd Birthday, Billy! I wish upon you the greatest of birthdays with all my heart. Enjoy it to the fullest, for this day is yours for satiation and happienss without a window into doubt. ^_^
    Happy Birthday Billy!! ^_^ Hope it's a great one. Just make sure to save a piece of cake for me. /me loves birthday cake. XD
    Wow. That sounds awesome. Voice actors from Code Geass, Trigun, Bleach, Power Rangers, amid many another? Sounds like "fun" is indeed the agreeable word to ascribe to that event and it's fantastic that you had such a great time. ^^
    Sounds awesome! I imagine meeting your favorite voice actors in person must invigorate quite the experience to deem so. Sounds like you've been having fun. ^^
    Hey Billy! I haven't heard from you in a long time. Hope you're doing well! ^_^

As for me, I'm trying to get a job. I haven't had much luck yet, but I'm trying. XP

I've also been playing Pokemon Platinum a lot. I love Platinum!! =D
    Wow!!! That's awesome!! I loved him as Adam from the Power Rangers! You're quite lucky. ^_^
    That's great! I've been busy myself lately but unfortunately is hasn't all been for my enjoyment. XD
    I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure she was. Hopefully, they'll propitiously find a way to bring Shirley back on Code Geass or do something, if they haven't, that pays respect to the character at issue.
    Hey! you should join the misty fan club thread or social group, we need some new people for talkin :smokin:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom