• ME encounters a spooky skeletal dragon. Watch here as he shouts physics at it, in the hopes of preventing it from KOing itself.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
Misty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Neat. What kind of tablet is it?

I used to have a Toshiba android tablet but sold it since I wasn't using it much.
    Those sound good but I'm kinda worry about their performance since they're fan-less. Atom processors (mostly in netbooks) are pathetic for Windows. :( I love ssd. Much better than hdd for laptops, imo.

That understandable. I heard most Chromebook models don't have a fan but then again I'm not surprised since their OS is basically the Chrome browser.
    That's always a good thing. :)

It's a Dell Latitude D630. It originally had Vista but I upgraded to 7 (I had an extra key). For a 6-7 year old laptop, it runs very good. :) Even the battery holds a charge for about 2 hr. Great for schoolwork, YouTube and internet surfing which is all I need. I'm typing this VM on the old Dell. xD
    Impressive. Just getting BA in CS is hard enough. xD

The 2 CS classes are: assembly and internet security. The others are: calc 3 (ewww), and a sociology.
    I would but my friend is in them so I want to respect her privacy. ^^ Two CS classes, Calc 3 (ewww), and a sociology class.
    My friend and I had a good time. We did lots of shopping and sight seeing. xD It was neat to watch a Kabuki play and I even got to wear a yukata! :D
    I will~ I should be going either this Wed or Thur, depending on my friend.

We leave around 5 am for the long (about 4-hours) road trip and to avoid overnight stay costs, we plan on leaving at about 9-10pm the same day.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…