• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Recent content by Misty

1. Misty

Hi

Hi
  2. Misty

Thank you!

Thank you!
  3. Misty

Indeed :O

Indeed :O
  4. Misty

Hi

Hi
  5. Misty

Well, these days there's the Bulbagarden Discord, which... I admittedly don't pay that much...

Well, these days there's the Bulbagarden Discord, which... I admittedly don't pay that much attention to, but I guess it's the new IRC. xD
  6. Misty

Yeah, I know the feeling. The chat is the same way - a lot of the good people either left or...

Yeah, I know the feeling. The chat is the same way - a lot of the good people either left or barely talk anymore. I guess that's just time, though.
  7. Misty

Ah yes, I went through that this April. It's... a little weird, I guess.

Ah yes, I went through that this April. It's... a little weird, I guess.
  8. Misty

Happy Bursday

Happy Bursday
  9. Misty

Alright I guess. Just working. :B You?

Alright I guess. Just working. :B You?
  10. Misty

Ah, I see. NOPE. I go back Monday though. ;p

Ah, I see. NOPE. I go back Monday though. ;p
  11. Misty

PINGAS will always be relevant. Sorry to hear about the health problems, but I'm doing alright...

PINGAS will always be relevant. Sorry to hear about the health problems, but I'm doing alright. I'm taking some time off from work to spend time with family.
  12. Misty

Yeah, yeah. :p So what's up?

Yeah, yeah. :p So what's up?
  13. Misty

Haha, I've been a mod or higher almost constantly since early 2005 ;p

Haha, I've been a mod or higher almost constantly since early 2005 ;p
  14. Misty

Oh right, I remember. I lost my mod privileges so I can't look these things up for myself anymore D:

Oh right, I remember. I lost my mod privileges so I can't look these things up for myself anymore D:
  15. Misty

Yep, that's me. Who are you? :B

Yep, that's me. Who are you? :B