Recent content by MistyBrockAsh

1. M

Who would win in these battles: the three girls

in the series we have had misty, may, and dawn if they all battled eachother 3 on 3 or 6 on 6 who would be victorious and why misty vs may misty vs dawn dawn vs may
  2. M

HGSS Help Thread (aka Simple Questions/Simple Answers)

what is togepi's reaction in the Cerulean city gym. I heard it was unusual
  3. M

What will Ash do with his pokemon in the league?

which pokemon were showcased in the new opening? I really think he will just use sinnoh poke for the reasons already mentioned If he uses older ones i think it should be in the preliminary rounds only and then maybe subed in for pikachu in the main battles so that the sinnoh pokes get there...
  4. M

Pokemon league / Grand Festival

what should we expect? here is the place to discuss and ask questions about what is going to happen in both of these competitions. MAKE YOUR BOLD PREDICTIONS! Pokemon league(interesting questions): Who will be in it? who will beat who? what pokemon will be showcases? who will be the...
  5. M

What will Ash do with his pokemon in the league?

I know this topic has been mentioned and thought about but lets get down to it. what will ash do with his team in the pokemon league bring back old ones and if so which ones and how much credit (wins) should they get or do the same thing that he did in hoenn what do you think is...
  6. M

What do you want to see in the pokemon league?

I personally have huge expectations for the pokemon league. I know many of you do as well..what do you want to seee in terms of - Trainers / friends in the league - Pokemon that Ash uses - How far Ash goes/ who and how does he lose - Any old friends or old poke from ashs past? - Any HG SS...
  7. M

In Game Surprises: Good Pokemon that you want on your team

Every one on this thread has played though at least one pokemon game. Most people have played many. This is a question for every one what are some unusual pokemon that you have raised in games that were suprisingly good or bad? what pokemon did you take a risk and put on your team that was...
  8. M

Top 3 Pokemon You do/don't want to see come League/GF

I think final evolutions of the Johto starters is a must... They have so little appearences in the amine. also maybe one or two mid evolutions of starters from all generatons. Lets say add a wartortle there and a bayleef here and a ivysuar there. And as much as i would like for gliscor to make a...
  9. M

Favorite Starters

I honestly love all the starters My favorites: first form: Chikorita second form:bayleef Third form: Blazican Strongest(Amine or game): first form: bulbisaur second form: morferno or combuskin third form: sceptile best looking: first form: Cyndaquil second form: grovile...
  10. M

Who will be on your team in HG and SS?

has any one tried to train a corsela. ITS SUCH A GOOD POKE!! and its a tribute to misty. I want to see how it goes. My beast line up is Meganium - on of my personal favorite poke lines, but not the strongest in the world against johto gyms. Actually it doesnt have an advantage in 1 gym...
  11. M

Top 3 Pokemon You do/don't want to see come League/GF

I know alot of people are hating against ash's orginal pokes (bulbisaur, Squirtle, and Charizard) I honestly wouldnt mind seeing them but I dont want them to be in a major battle. Maybe one Each in 3 perliminary rounds where each one takes out a pokemon before it gets beat. And none of them...
  12. M

Wanted: Female Chikorita

i really need a female chikorita. so please do this for me. I can make it worth your while. It can even be a meganium. As long as its female. I can give it back to you also if you want it back. ALl i need is to breed it with my sceptile
  13. M

Wanted: Female Chikorita

I really need a female chikorita because i want to bread my sceptile with it so i can get a chikorita that knows leaf storm. I then want to transfer that pokemon to be on my team in HG. This is a important part of my HG plan so I need this chikorita as soon as possible so i can continue playing...
  14. M

Favorite Starters

What are is your favorite starter evo group and why? what is the best looking first form? second form? third form? what is the strongest first form? second form? third form? you can give evidence and reasoning from either your personal experience from the games or from amine
  15. M

Who will be on your team in HG and SS?

replace pidgeotto with maybe sizor and you will be really good
Back
Top Bottom