M
Local time
5:30 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Mitch! :)

How are you doing? I hope you're doing well. I've been really busy lately so I haven't been around as much as I'd like but I hope to talk to you soon! Don't worry, I haven't forgot about ya! How could I forget about such an awesome person like you? ^^

See ya later buddy!

Your best friend forever, Tommy
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, thanks a lot Mitch for the awesome birthday greeting!! You're really an awesome friend too! If I could I'd have all you guys come over and we'd really have a good time! ^-^
    Happy Valentines day, Mitch! I hope you have an especially warm one worth a million recollections. You're an awesome friend.

Hope to see you soon. Take care. ^.^

ShadowDeeps
    Awwww, of course I remembered ya! How could I forget about someone as sweet and awesome as you? ^_^

Take care my friend!
    Hey Mitch, I want to apologize as well. If I came off as deriding or self-indulgent in any way, I didn't mean to. I just want you to know that I think you're an awesome person, a very awesome friend in fullest, and an equally awesome leader and that I'd never want to even think of harming someone like you. I'd never mean to err from you and anytime you want to chat with me, always feel free to PM me. I'll always be there for you. You deserve nothing less than the best, buddy, and everything I say to you is within sincerest intent. I hope you're doing well and I'll see you soon! Take care, buddy! :3 *hugs*

With much love and deep care,

--ShadowDeeps
    Mitch, I'm so very sorry that I ignored you all this time. It was wrong of me and I don't blame you for being jealous. Can you please accept my apology? I didn't realize that you were just upset that I wasn't frequenting the #sova channel and you felt I was hiding from you. I wasn't trying to hide from you on purpose but I understand why you feel this way and I don't want you to feel this way anymore. Mitch, I love you as a best friend and I want to make sure that you're always happy. If you do see me online and I'm not on IRC and you want to chat, send me a PM. And remember that voice clip I sent you a while back? Everything I said in it is 100% true, nothing else. You're one of the best friends I've ever had, and that's never going to change.

I love you buddy! *huggles Mitch*

Your best friend forever, Tommy
    Hey there, wanna be my friend? I like kingdom hearts too :D
    Oh and btw you should probly remove PokemonTrainerAmina from your friends list, cuz she's a loser, just a little friendly advice >;D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom