Mitchman
Local time
9:51 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "A giant tower... And paintings of the past... You know, I feel like I've seen something like that recently."

I'm quite confident that "something like that" doesn't refer to another tower, but just the Granite Cave paintings considering that she did recently see them for the first time, comparing them to Sky Pillar murals. It's quite a stretch to bring the Dragonspiral Tower into this.
    That particular moment you linked me to just shows the player hopping on Rayquaza. I've gone over the ascent dialogue more than once and I've noticed a reference to another tower.
    I saw no mention of another tower. If you're referring to the mural Zinnia referenced during the Granite Cave encounter, it's obviously the one in Sky Pillar.
    Did you just lose interest in the text dump or did you make do with the .zip file?

I am not interested in Looker, so I can't bring myself to theorize about his memory loss. As I said before, I'm skeptical about Hoopa since it already has a mundane event that makes its Forme available. I just want to know what Zinnia is going to do next to reunite with Aster, but that may not happen in ORAS.
    Give me your E-mail address and I'll send it to you. The .zip file I found contained hundreds of .txt files, which I had to merge.
    Right anything could happen. Which is why I think that after this gen and the 20th anniversary game(s?), we're gonna get a break from new regions/Pokemon, and see a focal shift to old regions, new megas, and a general plot surfacing. Call me crazy, but it could work. Bring up the mew plot in PokeGyuana, back it up with Kanto sequels, and then move on to Sinnoh/Unova. Then gen 8 could bring everything together, and everyone continues on their merry little way.
    Bear in mind that any remakes should be very far off. So far the gap between remakes has been at least 5 years, and I don't see that changing. I could see Mega Evolution still playing a role in DP remakes, but BW remakes have to be very far off, which is to say that anything could happen by then.

As for a DLC Hoopa event, I don't know if that is in the cards. It already has a fairly boring event in ORAS that doesn't even allude to Mirage spots, so why bother programming that event if there is a better one being planned? I should also note that Deoxys gets zero exposition in the Delta Episode.
    They should re-release the games to make DLC more easily available for new players, and possibly give existing players an incentive to buy the opposite versions of what they have (some people will fall for that). But the main idea is just straightforward DLC at a reasonable price.
    If not DLC, I wonder if they are crazy enough to have a Kalos sequel with a Hoenn postgame. With stuff like Juan, champion wallace, and the frontier.
    Regarding the Resort, the fact that it includes the Maison rather than the Tower makes me think that it will just have new facilities (at least aesthetically), which may be shared with Kalos.
    I see it working as follows: Wallace would show up with a Mega Milotic, but only for the sake of telling the player about new Mega Stones surfacing in some new area in Kalos (or its vicinity) as a result of the Delta Episode. Timeline-wise, this wouldn't contradict XY as said area wasn't included there to begin with, so the stones could have been there for years.

Any DLC Mega Stones would probably be untradable (to any game) much like Spiky-eared Pichu. Why? I'd imagine that deleting the DLC (or simply using another system) would make the Mega Stones disappear, and re-installing the DLC would make the stones re-spawn in their original locations. If so, the stones being tradable would allow players to get an unlimited amount of them pretty easily.
    The question is what is going to happen with Wallace in ORAS. I can't see him becoming the Champion without Mega Milotic existing...

The Battle Frontier has no story to it, so it should just be bundled with a Hoopa episode.
    I'm only interested in the Delta Episode (which I doubt will be all that interesting) and any DLC hints.

Since Hoopa has been made tradable while Volcanion hasn't, perhaps it is going to be available a lot earlier than next summer. I think that it could get a DLC episode about it.
    ----------
    Explains so much why there has been no sign of an event for it in ages.
    ----------
    I wonder if they'll really make it unobtainable in this generation. By March 2016 it will have been 6 years since its last Japanese distribution; Deoxys was distributed last year.

----------
    Also watch Zinnoa turn out to be immortal like AZ, showing up as is in the conclusion to Kalos. Or better yet, make her the protag for a major curve ball.
    ----------
    I'm expecting the conclusion to be a DLC Z Episode, possibly coupled with a spin-off game. She could meet AZ there.
    I don't mind anyone reading my VMs. And yes, I suppose that we might see a glimpse of Spain via DLC.

Zinnia is most likely related to the Rayquaza plot, and she's definitely a post-game character judging from the text dump. I also doubt that they would keep the Groudon/Kyogre clash a secret. I think that Zinnia will just tell the player about the original battle (via a flashback) and how Mega Rayquaza came to exist.
    I don't know what Spain has to do with Golden Joystick Awards, but Masuda visiting Spain doesn't mean anything. He visited Germany a few weeks ago for an ORAS-related interview, so I'd wager that this is a similar case. I'm pretty sure that the France visit happened in 2011 and no one reported it.

Besides, we already know that the Strange Souvenir region is far from Kalos. That rules out Britain, Germany, Spain and Italy, and probably all of Europe.
    The trailer's scenes are all over the place, and Rayquaza's cry is limited to its own shot. As for the color, you might have a point if the beam didn't grow thinner going further up. The source is the sea.
    What makes you think that it's Rayquaza's beam? It seems to be fired from underseas, which is where Groudon and Kyogre are awakened.
    Because we don't even have new routes or placeholders for such.

And the proportions between the islands are for Game Freak to decide. Sinnoh isn't as big as Hokkaido is, even after accounting for the cut-off portion.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom