Mitsuru
Local time
11:46 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure. [rant]Stupid english translators. Screw disney's Pluto (why not copright "Galactic Admin Pluto"? or something) and screw the name Looker. Charon sounds like his daddy hated him.[/rant]

Have you talked to the guy who speaks english in the Japanese version?
    I tried speeding through the game. I'm already in the Battle Frontier and I've beaten 2 Frontier Brains. If you want to see the videos, I could tell you the Battle codes so you can watch on the VS. Recorder.
    Still in Eterna (trying to get a modest Togepi is annoying the crap out of me).
    But I did start playing without intent to save, got as far as Hearthome the first time. Then Veilstone the second time (went to Pastoria but didn't challenge any gyms in either city). That's when I PMed you (lost all my Pokémon although I knew I would).
    Yes (got the wal-mart package thing so I got the very little toy and a case). BTW, sending you a PM right now.
    Early-Nerd special... Unfortunately we couldn't even pre-order. But maybe this Friday I can get it.
    It's okay. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Unfortunately, none of those fish are electric squirrels...
    1) Arcade sounds nice... 2) I have a blog. Just not here. 3) Maybe later. 4) Galleries = meh.
    I'll get to the things later.
    Okay. Anyway, you should check out some of the cool features on BMGf. There's an Arcade, a blog system, Social groups, and Galleries.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom