Recent content by Mitsuru

1. Mitsuru

Iono - Possible Trans representation?

I'm always happy to see characters play with their gender expression even if they're not strictly trans. I'm surprised that I haven't seen anyone argue yet that her outfit is more reminiscent of the pan flag though, considering there's more yellow than white. Her Pokémon might give more clues...
  2. Mitsuru

Changes to the Pronoun Field (Updated 23/4/23)

There is an annual survey that's been going for almost a decade known as the Gender Census. Its purpose is to collect data from anyone who feels they belong outside of the gender binary, and these results are published to help offer some perspective on how people identify. This year's results...
  3. Mitsuru

Does anyone know what level I should be to beat the Elite Four with this team FRLE?

Your team is generally unbalanced so it's hard to say. Each one should ideally be around Lv. 55 or above by the time you challenge them, but it looks like you heavily rely on Blastoise. If you can put TM13 (Ice Beam) on it, it should do OK against a lot of the Pokémon the Elite 4 have...
  4. Mitsuru

Your controversial opinions

I doubt this is an original opinion but I think they should revise the National Dex from the ground up. Pichu should be #025, and Nidoran should be condensed into one Pokémon.
  5. Mitsuru

Regarding the Bulbapedia Discord Server

It sounds like the root of the problem was your initial assumption rather than anything else described here.
  6. Mitsuru

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

The setting is inspired by the real-world history of Hokkaidō, which was known as Ezo prior to the Meiji Restoration. Because of that, I'm wondering if there's going to be any association with the indigenous Ainu people. If so, "Sinnoh" might be the name for Arceus specifically in the Pokémon...
  7. Mitsuru

The Language Thread

I believe there's three types: godan, ichidan, and then the irregular verbs. I've been very passively learning some Japanese over the past decade or so but I recently got a textbook on recommendation from a friend of mine called Try! JLPT N5. I've yet to really crack into it just yet but I...
  8. Mitsuru

Social Group Clean Up

In regards to the private nature of groups, it's not the most efficient method, but mods could simply give the owners of the private groups the ultimatum to give them membership or be deleted. Still, it's probably easier to discourage the privacy. What condition are you treating something to be...
  9. Mitsuru

Mexican Election Fraud

Mexican election result radicalises student protest movement | World news | guardian.co.uk I asked my friend, Dany36, to locate (and possibly translate if necessary) any articles or important tidbits about the situation in Mexico. These are what she presented to me. And finally, below...
  10. Mitsuru

Free Plastic Surgery for Bullying Victims: Your Thoughts?

There are an infinite amount of factors to love, of which sexual attraction is only one. This girl could still go through life and live it happily. Also, you seem to be implying that she was ugly before. I didn't see anything wrong with her. Let alone the fact that she's still growing into her...
  11. Mitsuru

I'd rather nobody committed suicide and instead took pride in their identities. Be it their large ears or how camply they behave. Firstly, sometimes escaping the situation doesn't truly help. There are countless people who would tell you that running away from the problem doesn't really help...
  12. Mitsuru

I don't think it's seeking effective help, so much as it is the means of such. This girl had more options. If not direct counseling, perhaps a more serious psychiatrist. If not something like that, then there's always the option of alternative schools. That's the problem. It's a quick fix. A...
  13. Mitsuru

As a result of bullying in middle school, I developed social anxiety disorder. Consequentially, I stopped attending school and my grades were failing. Now, I won't be able to graduate until 2014, two years late. However, last year, as a last-ditch effort, my mom enrolled me in an open school...
  14. Mitsuru

Anyone who has an apostrophe in their username, please read

I'm assuming this has something to do with the coding, but on Zelda Wiki, we have the <nowiki> tag to cancel out coding. Can't we just implement something like that? I mean, it's probably something more complex than just imputing HTML coding, but I think it still should run along the same...
  15. Mitsuru

You can accurately judge a person just by looking at their shoes, psychologists say.

Re: You can accurately judge a person just by looking at their shoes, psychologists s My shoes are black, covered in dirt and parts of dead weeds. They're otherwise comfortable, so I guess that counts as practical ("agreeable"). I don't remember how much they cost, but it was a sale, so...
Back
Top Bottom