Master Matoya
Local time
5:28 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Quite. None at the moment. Most recently, I was playing a game you may have heard about known as Smash Bros. I have quite a few games I might resume playing, actually. And I plan to acquire a few, including Splatoon. Noted. Indeed, indeed.

Not at all, provided you contain it to the right areas. I did, and I understand.

Heh, I am somewhat more... energetic than you might be used to, perhaps? Alright then, as I do. *resumes nuzzling*

Fair enough. I had indeed left before that message. I hope your night went well, Raven-san.
    I am going for now. Until tomorrow, Raven-san, have a pleasant night. (What time zone are you in, might I ask?)
    Perhaps, but that's part of the appeal. Indeed. I do generally prefer games where you can choose who you play with, for that reason. It is, I will be leaving soon. Ah, I never did mention my time zone, did I...? I'm in EST/GMT-4, and it's past 2:30 AM as I type this.

It is attention-grabbing, indeed. Yes, the bigger ones are nice, providing a more satisfying force. Ah, music~ It is. I would continue to share, but it is late.

Oh? You take pride in your affections? Or the reactions they inspire? *blushes more and purrs*

Hm, no, although I consider it occasionally. Why do you ask, Raven-san?
    Huh. Well, should you come to a conclusion, I'd be interested in the results. That is true, mostly due to the rather young players you'll find... That can be fun, yes. Agreed, it is, but this is a matter of mutual decision, and I am fine with waiting for you to be ready.

Very nice. That toy is aesthetically appealing, indeed, but I am not interested in those things. Too...volatile, perhaps, you could say. Anyway, more of Flandre-san. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGsYcDZHWvk

Yes. *blushes lightly*

That is so, indeed.
    It certainly will be So I have seen. That, or games which encourage or require cooperation and coordination, which can lead to getting to know someone fairly well. Shooters, for one. I'm in no rush.

Indeed.

Yes, I do. I like to give affection, more often than not. *pets while snuggling*

Who knows? So it does...
    Indeed. I will be looking. On occasions, I might, but to play the game, not to interact beyond that. If I meet someone I like, I might pursue that if able, but my focus is the game. Understood.

Experimental games can be interesting, free from the constraints of appealing to a known audience.

Hm, you have been, but in truth, I'd say... I'm all the more affectionate. *snuggles*

Indeed. I am pleased to hear that, Raven-san.
    Hm, not personally, but I can easily find it, I would say. Fair enough. That is true. Alright, whenever you are ready.

Agreed. Yes, music made specifically to be "popular" tends to be artificial and worthless.

*nuzzles* Affectionate Raven.

Alright. True, there is today.. I did, yes.
    It will eventually return, as I am fond of it as well. True, and I was never involved or a competitive player, myself. Hopefully it will, or so I wish. Alright, I am anticipating that moment.

I prefer other genres, but in the end, music is music, and I enjoy all kinds.

*twitches* I will, now.

I am currently at a family wedding, typing this on a borrowed phone, but I should be back home and at my laptop before midnight comes. I apologize for being unavailable today...
    Can I, I wonder...? Indeed, this place has little to offer, unfortunately. It is nice to see you have found something here, at least. The pleasure is mine as well. Understood, I won't.

...Ah... *sinks into madness*

E-Ehe

Alright. I will, Raven-san. I will be quite busy tomorrow with a few things, but I will be around for our rendezvous. Until then.
    Only somewhat. Indeed... There are still things that draw me to this place, but without them, I would soon be gone. Good... I will be waiting eagerly there. The time is set, Shion.

Fair enough.. *locks eyes with you*

Why thank you.
    Oh my.Yep.. You'll have to wait and see...because I'm not exactly sure how far myself.

Would you believe me to say I don't? *smiles innocently*

...H..hm, perhaps.
    Alright. Indeed, it's a shame, but it happens, people leave... Yes, and I can go further~♪

Done. *raises hands in surrender*

Yep. *flustered as well*
    Er... Your choice. Indeed. That is so, yes. I'm sure it will.

Perhaps...? *mischievous grin*

Hm, hm? *nuzzles*
    I won't, I won't♪ According to your profile, the day would be November 26th. Another similarity. Perhaps it is us both? Indeed, and I don't doubt that, either. That is the goal. Sweet Shion.

Do you, do you? It wouldn't surprise me.

Heh. *pets thoroughly*
    Alright. Ah. I see. It is an encounter through text, a transfer of feelings across a digital medium, no physical harm can come about, and no harm at all will, or so I say. If and when you wish, I am willing.

I am but a Night Bird in that respect, perhaps. I wonder, are you in some respects a Lunatic Princess?

Hm.

*pets comfortingly*
    Alright. I hope things go well, and if you do not return, that you have a good night.

Until then.
    If you would accept it. Hm? I do not recall any events of the story happening in/around December..? I indeed am, oh sweet, sadistic Raven.

I do not know, I am not privy to what it observes.

Ah. It has fared rather well, I have received whatever I purchased in good condition.
    There's only one way to see. November 27th. I like her a lot as well. We might be the psychopathic pair of Hinamizawa, if you wish..

I cannot say, as to my awareness, all I see is a Raven. *curious stare*

It is useful for those, indeed. I only recently have started using it, so I wouldn't know.
    Good.

Indeed, it is pleasurable, to play with you. I am still deciding when, as I might save it to mark my second year here. Plus, our encounter has lead me to consider changing into Rena, perhaps.

I wonder what it sees in your soul, then, Raven-san? *cuddles back*

True. Less expensive, and there are a number of things you can do with emulation over a console. If you would choose to purchase them, however, the prices are fairly reasonable on ebay for each..
    Alright. I consider all possibilities, to err can be unfixable

Perhaps. I am fairly quick and easygoing, I suppose Indeed.

I am. *twitches* So I see.

I have lost the 64 and Gamecube, but yes, that is so. No, but that may change.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom