Master Matoya
Local time
8:38 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was playing along and making sure.

Heh. Certainly. How naughty, I leave to you, Raven-san. Shall I watch PMs or Facebook?

Indeed. *nibbles happily* Yes. *is content*

That as well, yes. Multiple systems, I've had almost every Nintendo console starting from the 64, and nearly all handhelds of theirs, up to now. I've also had a PS2 and Xbox at one point.
    Ah, I apologize.

You'll surprise me, then.

Most appreciated, Raven-san. *peeks as well* I'll await your replies. *wriggles happily*

True, reading without pleasure is a draining chore. Indeed, and I do not plan to. That is true.
    I see. To speak only as much as you need is a wise course, generally.

Oh? As will I, who knows what might await? That could well be.

Indeed, and now I am here (much later than I would have wished, but I have come). So you did, Raven-san. *pets*

These are thoughts we share, indeed. Books themselves have begun to fade away, as the art of writing slowly moves into the digital medium.. Indeed, to be able to have a device built to your specifications would be nice. It is getting easier as time goes on, however, from what I have heard.
    Alright, thankfully I found a good site that updated its listing lately. It saved me time on having to link them all together and would make this post not so long.
    Touhou Game Downloads - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Just pick your game from here and download. It even has Urban Legend in Limbo in it.
    You can find the Demo to Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom here
    Moriya Shrine - Home
    I will soon be leaving for the night, and I will see you tomorrow. I hope your night goes well, Raven-san.
    It can be. When I don't know someone, or in person, I tend toward nervousness which affects my ability to speak.

Perhaps. I was willing to play along. Who knows? If I am ever in the right mood, I will reach out to you, and we will see what is triggered..

Indeed, I will admit I missed your presence and wondered when you would be able to return. *pokes back playfully*

I can see that. Nowadays, my main pastime is browsing the internet, and conversing with people I know on it. At other times, I read books. An expensive pastime, however, so it's not that often, especially as I'm a relatively fast reader. Video games occupy me as well, mainly on consoles, although I plan to acquire a laptop-compatible controller for the purpose of playing PC/online games. I find it a more convenient control method for games.
    I see. Speech is difficult in multiple ways, indeed. The stress it can induce..

Who knows? If you should feel the desire, feel free to mention it, through any channel.

Understood.

It's fine, it would be unfair to insist that you dedicate your time here, out of all your pastimes. That's nice to hear, that something gives you joy. It's fine.
    Ah. It is the same with me, as well. I don't feel I am that much of a speaker, either, before I first came into this place, I barely spoke at all. But I have started to shed that silence, as you can see.

So it would seem, indeed. Both forms have their appeal, I'd say.

I'd like to say, believe me..

I understand.
    Myself, I only speak with those who I know and/or find interesting. Perhaps that comes easily for me, but I find you nice.

I'm...not sure. It has a fairly unique place among my interests and pleasures.

... *pats*

I see, I do not wish to pressure you. Respond whenever you would, Raven-san.
    All I've seen so far shows me that you're nice to talk with, even somber.

Good, then, we share an interest, indeed. That's a fair outlook, I'd say.

Indeed. You're a friend and conversation partner.

I see. Come and go as you please, of course.
    Ah. Whatever happens, whatever your mood, I would like to say that I'll always be willing to lend an ear.

That's an aspect of it, but not the whole. It can simply be for general pleasure as well, at times.

True, to never have what you do acknowledged would leave you no satisfaction, and wear you down... But you are acknowledged here, by me, certainly.

I had left by the time this came, but I hope your night was well..
    And I asked someone to sleep properly.. :c Let's not talk about breaking promises here.

Hah! I can be cute and badass, like you! >:D

hugs back :c
    I see. I cannot say that I ever was myself, with the memories of my selfish and shortsighted choices in the past... You are most welcome, and I'd say my definition of full sadism is different. To me, it does not require the death of the other, or to act out of a desire to punish, rather, the object is pleasure, ideally both for the sadist and his subject. In fact, killing is not ideal as it limits the opportunities for pleasure. It may yet...

Ah. Being unacknowledged can be taken advantage of, as it means you can slip under people's radar, giving you freedom of movement that those who catch people's eyes don't have. I'd say to an extent, anyone you see is an illusion, as they put on a mask and persona made out of how they want to be seen and how they think they're expected to act.

Hm, I don't know what to say...

As have I. It comes slowly, indeed, until you find yourself awake through the night.
    I see... Indeed, ability and understanding are what matter, not purity of character, or so it could be said. This world is a cruel and impure place, indeed, and what matters is the strength to withstand it's abuses. I saw that as a form of sadism, not a sign of anger, and understood it as coming from an energetic mood.

I see, and that is a good thing. Ah... You're real to me, so if anything, we're illusions together.

To a large degree. Regardless, whatever you are, I am comfortable with what I have seen so far, and what you might be outside of that won't affect my willingness to interact with you here.

Ah, I can empathize with that, as you have noticed. My schedule has long since crumbled away.
    At that age, you tend to be driven by the desire for popularity most of all, it's human nature, and there's no shame. Indeed. The old question, is it better to be aware, knowledgeable and desensitized to the world's cruelties, or to be naïve, innocent and pure? I see. My old self would probably recoil from seeing me as I am right now. Ah. There are good and bad times, like opposing tides. Each ebbs and flows, in turn. Your good mood will return again. Until then, I will be here, and I am always willing to talk with you, somber or not.

I have noticed, you seem to be getting along well. Perhaps, I wouldn't complain if that were so. I'm only one Rabbit.

Hm, who knows? I am fairly accepting.

...My wisdom and knowledge doesn't extend to be able to solve your issue. A specially trained professional would be what I'd recommend you see, but you've probably done that before.
    Patience is a virtue.

I can make another one! Until then I should protect you with my fists.

Can't be mad, it's just saddening.. The way you punish your body. sigh
    Yep, sadly, it's become an affectation, something people just put on to look dark and "cool" It makes even those who are genuine a laughingstock. It is a fact that people change over time, and inevitably end up something different than what they were before. Change is growth, yet at times I do wonder what my old self would compare to how I am now, what it would feel and say..

I feel it is simply that, we let sadism flow freely. (A crow is one of my personas, but it seems you got confused there.)

In certain respects, where I feel to hold back is unnecessary or unwarranted.

The gratuitous bloodiness lessens the appeal for me, yes. Rest is when you lay back, perhaps against something soft, and let yourself relax and your consciousness fade into stasis. I see. I'd say that means it's going well enough, then.
    raises sword You have a deal! Oh Lord I don't know when I left my sword..

I will sleep better if you do -w-)/ Remember the equally deal we had? it aplies to this too~
    Fair enough. People who just use that as a way to seek attention, or because they think it makes them seem "adult", are embarrassments. It is nice indeed, to be able to carry multiple personas to fit any situation.

I see, that approach is as good as mine would be. Indeed, we did.

True, true. I see no reason to hide either.

It is indeed drawn well, although as I mentioned in my reply, it was rather over-the-top for my tastes.. I did, fortunately, perhaps too well... That, and I found myself busy soon after I got up, so I first could come here now. How has your day been, Raven-san?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom