Recent content by MiyaToriaka

1. M

Pokeshipping General Discussion

The pictures on the wall look like a Fan-Fake to me. I'm not sure if that was truly in the spoiler of that episode or if some fans made a joke out of it. I mean - if I were Brock... I would not put another picture onto my face *peers to the Advanced-photo* And furthermore - the whole pictures...
  2. M

AWW finally someone who speaks out of my soul. Totally agree!!
  3. M

In the current situation I have only one wish for the Pokémon Saga's end: Ash and Misty would meet again and hug each other for only one damn time and telling (maybe) each other how much they missed the other one. Then Ash would ask Misty if she would come with him on a new journey and she...
  4. M

Ou she/he was the one making it? I love that story XD It's so funny!
  5. M

YAY thanks for the link. I'll have a look soon :) @Carina: I so love the lure and you know it *o* YAY have to watch!! :-D
  6. M

Are there any evidences or is this a rumor again. I've heard about some new Hosos, but I'm not sure if this is true. IF there are - then I want one with Misty, too! *goes and opens a petition!*
  7. M

I don't think with Misty, but I can think of Dawn there. [Sadly] AWW, me too ;o; It would be so great to see the original team again.
  8. M

OMG you still read "Pokémon Christmas Bash"? That makes me so happy! Thanks a lot. I hope you all had a great (Pokeshipping-)Christmas XD Surprisingly I got some clothes with Ash and Misty colors and when I wear it, I'm looking like a female Giovanni O__O That's really cool! XD
  9. M

YAY I only wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas XD In Germany it begins today, so - Yeah, have an awesome day tomorrow and for the Europeans: Have a lot fun today's evening! :D Yours Miya ♥
  10. M

Um - why don't you make a better coloration (one you like, too) and edit the deviation then? It's allowed, I'm sure O__ô I mean - we've enough time. I also wish you all a Merry Christmas ^^ C you in 2011 :D
  11. M

AWW Jugon this one is very cute *__* I like the theme a lot.
  12. M

I only wanted to ask if you'll write the link to it in the thread when it's online? :)
  13. M

Hey nothing to apologize for. I think the Bulbagarden-deviantART-Group is an awesome idea! I worship you for this! :-D
  14. M

That's why I linked the original link on the buttom of my entry, so you can download it and save it as file. I'm on deviantART, so I don't have to write you an e-mail and as it stands in the picture's comment it is for the contest.
  15. M

Of course you'll make it, Jugon!! :D AWW thank you. I wish also there will come some more entrants ^^ Good luck for you, too :)
Back
Top Bottom