Recent content by Miyuutsuu

1. M

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Re: Black and White Help thread How can I get TM 10 from prof Araragi? I already have 107 caught pokemon & she still won't hand it over. I'm training my lv 50 Doreidia for the 8th gym match. It has HP dragon.
  2. M

Post your Trainer Information (Name, Gender, ID, SID)

Platinum Clair (F) ID:11418 HeartGold (JP) Daisy (F) ID:17449 SoulSilver (US) Mewtwo (M) ID: 02672
  3. M

Gym Leaders or the Pokemon League?

I would have to say the pokemon league, especially for round 2. I usually use one pokemon to see how brutal the Elite 4 can be. Trust me: they are.
  4. M

Which Will YOU Get Vol.2- Black or White?

I will get both, but I'm gonna try out Black first. The darkness: it intrigues me.
  5. M

4th Gen Trainer's Travelog

Re: Trainer's Travelog Been messing around the kanto gym leaders. I'm challenging them via Pewter to Viridian. The catch: using one pokemon & one unique move...Metronome. Oh, the unpredictable moves it use is too much fun. roster: Lv 100 Mewtwo Lv 88 Cyndaquil Lv 71 Squirtle Lv 23...
  6. M

Your status on Platinum

I finally got my Adamant DM-rachi to level 100. If only I could nicknamed it 'Kersey', then I will have some fun...oh well. I can also now say that my battle tower team (Machamp, Scizor & Latias) is ready to go beyond 100 straight wins. I got lazy and stopped at 119 wins.
  7. M

Have You Reserved HeartGold/SoulSilver Yet?

I managed to make a pre order & deposited $60.00 for both HG & SS. And I too got the PC Pichu. Yay me!
  8. M

Who Do You Think Will Be The Hardest Johto Gym Leader? [[team spoilers]]

For me, Clair is the hardest. I whooped Whitney's Miltank all over the block with Nidoking & it's handy Double-Kick. But I think every gym leader can be difficult, if you make it into a decent challenge. For example: Fight Falkner with only bug and/or grass type pokemon.
  9. M

Toys R Us Arceus event

There could be one in the next year. Yet, I fear like Darkrai & Shaymin... it might be for Platinum only. I did got my Calm Arceus (21/0/9/29/19/27) on the 8th, but locked myself out from my vehicle. Keys were on the ignition. (Trombone sound) Wah. Wahh.
  10. M

HGSS Help Thread (aka Simple Questions/Simple Answers)

I'll wrap up my BT streak 196 & head straight to the pokethlon dome...after work. Thanks for the information. I really appreciate it.:ksmile:
  11. M

Ummm, Beating Red doesn't get you a star. You get a ribbon.
  12. M

To be honest, I tried to look up on any info pertaining to the total achievements that the pokethlon provides. All I know is after meet cetain criterias (break all-star records & collect individual medals/crowns up the wazoo), you just get to be greeted by the pokethlon champ & nothing more...
  13. M

Of course. I have 5 shining leaves on my Mewtwo, have 492 pokemon on my Nat'l dex, beaten the E4 & have a current streak of 192 wins at the battle tower.
  14. M

What are the requirements needed to upgrade the trainer card? I have four stars & I would like to know if that's as far as it can go or I'm missing one more.
  15. M

What ingame team will you use?

I'll probably stick to my original Gold roster. Chikorita (I'll never let it evolve. NEVER!) Nidoking Gyarados (non-shiny) Kingdra Aerodactyl Dragonite That's gonna give me an overdose of nostalgia.
Back
Top Bottom