• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Mizu Ryuu

1. M

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

I've traded a few *newer* Pokemon to SS (new as in don't have in 'Dex) and they popped up there. You still have access to the PokeDex while in the Union Room.
  2. M

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Level Nine on Mt. Battle. (Colosseum) I was low on Pokemon, the trainer had one or two left themselves. Both Feraligatr and Ampharos were Poisoned/Paralyzed, I should of used healing items. My dumb-ass didn't. Ampharos fell first, then Domphan came out, and killed Feraligatr with Earthquake. I...
  3. M

I did change the time a few times (to grab Gym leaders to re-match) but the date on the game said Wednesday. I just checked the DS's date, and it's correct. Urgh. >__<
  4. M

Recent Happenings Thread

Well, I've started up Colosseum again (I started a new game a while back, but neglected it) and I was a little lost at first. The Shadow Pokemon Lab still had the Siren going, so I was like wtf? I figured out it was Admin Ein (The one with Raikou) that was preventing me from doing anything else...
  5. M

I'm playing SoulSilver, and I looked for when the Rival re-matches you. I found Monday and Wednesday, so I left it at that. He was there Monday, as I expected. But when I went Wendesday, he wasn't there. Does he only appear Monday, or am I missing something?
  6. M

What was your first event?

My first was Darkrai. Got it around the time I received my Wi-Fi connection. Been getting the Wi-Fi events ever since! :XD:
  7. M

What kind of trainer are you?

B. I pick my team from the start, and travel throughout the game with those 6.
  8. M

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Since Satoshi caught Pokabu in the last episode, I have a feeling the show will "Pull a Kanto" and have him own all three starters.
  9. M

Does anyone else....

I keep them as "ALL CAPS" until I think of suitable names for my main team. And for shits and giggles, I also named my HM Slaves. Slave #1, #2, and so on.
  10. M

Most Useless Pokemon

Magicarp. The thing can't do shit until it evolves. God knows how long that'll take. :bash:
  11. M

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Re: Your first Pokemon game? I remember that Gold/Silver where my first two games. No clue which one came first, though.
  12. M

Review BW003: Mijumaru! Meguroco! Close Call!!

Alright, that's it. Mijimaru is now the cutest Isshu Pokemon. <3 I loved when it shoved Pikachu off of Satoshi's shoulder. XD Roketto-Dan was awesome, as always. Didn't really care for the Meguroko side-plot, they just seemed kinda there. Overall, not the best episode, they should of split...
  13. M

New Save/Starting Over

I re-started Soul Silver for a few reasons, I wanted a new team of Pokemon, I felt like actually catching all of the Johto Pokemon this time around, and I couldn't get Lt Surge's # in the last save. I needed to catch Zapdos for him to appear, and I made it faint. ><
  14. M

Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

I had the worst time EVER with Blue's Gyarados last night. (I was battling him for the first time in the game) I didn't have an Electric type in my main team, felt like going the hard route, I dunno. I tried using Grass Tank's (My Maganium's nick) Grass attacks, which failed. I was *kind of*...
  15. M

Where are you now?

In my bedroom, on my big, comfy chair, listening to "Riders, Rangers, and Rambles".
Back
Top Bottom