Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh, I did forget too xP
    I already ended up getting one from a trade I recently did but I did forget about your Sigilyph too x.x
    if you want I can trade you the Sigilyph just for any random one
    haha yeah and I got a couple more (maybe just one) trades after this
    no problem, thanks for the trades also, it'll give me a reason to play Black 2 even more xD
    if there's anymore you're looking for then let me know and I'll see if I can get it, and I'll update you if I hatch any of other Pokemon
    I added Eevees and I was going to start Heracross and Zorua soon after I'm done with all trades
    nope I believe that's all of them and that's fine for the names
    I'm gonna breed them all but Charmander, I'll just have to figure out how to change his name someway :p

you wanted all female Dream Radar ones (Sigilyph, Drifloon, Riolu, Swablu, Igglybuff, Munna, Bronzor, Staryu, and Shuckle), Impish Larvitar and Tornadus right?

so it'll 11 for 11
    sure, I traded the other two so I'm willing to trade it, I've managed to get 4 Eevees since I started, I just hate running into Breeders since you can rebattle them
    yes, it's in the original form since the new one is untrabeable but it still has the info from being in the Dream Radar
    I'm hatching Eevee and three Oshawatt eggs at the moment : p
    sure ^^
    I have them all ready for trade, take as much time as you need if you need it, I don't mind waiting
    a few since they're a pain to catch or get xD
    Beldum, Gible, Draniti, Bagon, any Kanto/Sinnoh starter, Munchlax, or if possible a Reshiram to try out KyuremWhite
    those are a few of wants I'm trying to get and I'm even will to trade all I have just for one

also, since I traded the other two I have my Tornadus from the Dream Radar
    it'll be in its Incarnate form but it'll have all details from the Dream Radar and be in a Dreamball
    for now I'm alright with anything since my Dex list is basically empty :p
    the Dream Radar Pokemon levels will vary since there levels change depending on the number of badges you have
    so one female Riolu I have is 20 while another I have is 40
    would you like the Impish or Brave one?
    I have female of Sigilyph, Drifloon, Riolu, Shuckle, Igglybuff, Swablue and Munna
    Staryu and Bronzor are genderless
    Impish is female with its hidden ability
    for the Radar Pokemon I have Riolu, Sigilyph, Shuckle, Munna, Bronzor, Swablu, Staryu, Drifloon, Igglybuff, and Togepi
    alright so far for the Larvitar natures I have
    Lax, Rash, Quirky, Calm, and Brave

oh and Happy Birthday : D
    I started hatching Larvitars
    if you're interested just let me know and I'll tell you the natures that I hatch
    also they might have their hidden ability, its been 1/3 so far
    they also have Dragon Dance as an egg move
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom