Recent content by ミズゴロウ

1. Celadon City Art shop (Revamped, formerly Lickies Galore)

Sorry about our long hiatus, guys :( We've been busy with school and all that, but now we're back! SparkStatic Um, so your long overdue request is finally done. I hope you like it.... if you want anything changed, let me know. User_Name I am glad to see you back :D How have you been...
  2. Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

Sure thing! Thanks for your patience :) I'll let you know when I can trade~!
  3. Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

Alrighty! Sorry for making you wait, but I don't think I'll be able to trade until this Friday. I'll have everything you wanted ready by that time though! I can't trade much on weekdays, is why. Or we can could trade over the weekend or something :P Just letting you know so you're not left...
  4. Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

And a DWF Nidoran or Corsola too, please? Any of those two would be fine :D I just checked a Houndour and it's male, timid, Flash Fire, with flawless Sp.Atk and Speed, with relatively superior potential, with the egg-moves Nasty Plot, Pursuit, and Thunder Fang :D
  5. I can give you whatever you want! (almost...)

Okay! I forgot to mention, I have a Pokemon Movie 12 Meloetta we could do a trade-back on so you could get the dex entry for it :D
  6. Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

Hound00med Awesome! :D Okay, then that's alright, any would be fine as long as it has it's hidden ability,lol. I know it's kinda a pain to breed for natures, no worries ^^ Okay, which one would you want more? I'm guessing Nasty Plot Togepi? :P I'll just breed whichever one you want the most :)...
  7. I can give you whatever you want! (almost...)

Charazemma I can breed you a Seedot, or I can level one up in gen 4 and evolve it into Shiftry (I have some Leaf Stones on gen 4, is why). It's name will be in capital letters though, if you want a Shiftry. Otherwise, I'll just breed you one in gen 5. Would you happen to have any extras of...
  8. Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

Sure. I can try. Could you get the DWF Poliwag to be bold and the DWF Vulpix to be Timid? The other two I don't mind what nature they are ^^ If you could, that would be awesome!! :D Oh, oh! I just remembered that I have a Togepi with Nasty Plot on gen 4. So I just have to level it up into a...
  9. Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

Okay, timid Togepi :D I don't think I can get Nasty Plot on it though, sorry :/ I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade.
  10. Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

Rebbypoof742 Awesome!! I can trade right now if you can :D My FC is in my signature, please register my Pearl FC :) Edit: Also, Rebbypoof742 a little mistake on my part, the shiny Teddiursa isn't brave, it's hardy. Sorry about the typo :S
  11. Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

My name means Mudkip in Japanese lol xD Okay, I'm breeding the Timid Houndour right now, Flash Fire is not a problem. Rash Seedot with Chlorophyll, and.. what Exeggcute xD? Did you mean Togepi or something? xD
  12. Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

Haha, I suppose! xD How about this: You can trade him the Tepig (awesome nature!) and whatever else he wants from that list, and I'll just breed the others (if he agrees). That way it's win-win and we can all get the Pokemon we want :D
  13. Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

Okey dokey, thanks! I'll breed them now :) I have to go eat lunch soon, but I'll let you know when I can trade. Probably sometime later today :)
  14. Seeking Murkrow

FallenIdol_453 Are you still looking for this Murkrow? I have one with Super Luck and with Drill Peck I could trade :D
  15. Porygon, Mudkip with curse an Scraggy with Drain Punch give awayy

Himura1426 If you still have any Scraggy's left, I would still love to get my hands on one, sorry I wasn't able to trade with you before D:
Back
Top Bottom