MizuTaipu
Local time
3:24 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm thinking of publishing that Mini-Survey results on PE2K as well. Are you OK with your username being mentioned?

Thanks for reading.
    Well, some of the filler, I really liked, but some others just bored/bothered me for one reason or another. ._.
    Well, from what I've seen so far (the dub is up to the Roxie battle), the filler has been kind of a mixed-bag. ^^;
    Ah...yeah, you're right. I never really noticed that. o_o

I wish they wouldn't rely on completely pointless filler for so many of the episodes...surely there's another way new Pokémon can be showcased. :<
    I saw your post in the "unpopular opinions about the anime" thread, and I have to ask. What did you mean when you said Hoenn was "Johto 2.0"?
    I am doing a survey about users using Japanese names, and since you are one of those who usually use it, can you answer a few questions about it? This will be published in a blog when I have enough respondents.
    It's a Weeping Angel, a monster in Doctor Who. Probably the best one in the franchise, imo.
    Because she's special? xD

Or more logically, maybe because she's a model and fashions changed between the time of BW and the time of BW2.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom