M
Local time
6:51 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's ok, so am I. xD

As far as I know none major enough to attract national attention.

Still don't have it set up. ^^;
    They are pretty awesome overall~

That's the spirit! >:D

WHAT 9000!? 1000....that's crazy. Sucks your efforts didn't bear fruit. :(

We had a 27°C day here last week, then it dipped back down to 5°C. :S It's slowly going back up. In the southern portion of the country all the shifts in temperature caused quite a bit of bad weather. There were around 60 reported tornadoes in North Carolina and over 30 deaths as a result. :(
    My spidey-senses are accurate, huzzah!
    Exactly. Why must there be so many awesome Mons!? Makes it so hard to pick a team.
    Thinking of breeding that Ruffet, along with some other Mons, and putting the eggs on my Gray team whenever that's released. That way I have my whole team at the start...er, after the first gym. Stupid C-Gear coming in so late.

What a coincidence, I do the same thing. That's what brothers are for right? Help their siblings out with technical problems. xD

Heard of it, never tried it due to lack of patience and am not exactly sure of the process.
    555!? Dear Arceus, much more patience than me.
    Hope your efforts will be rewarded soon.
    ...I have no idea what that means, but it can't be good. xD
    Just as well, I'm too lazy to train a Jolly Ruffet up to my team's current level. That and I'm to attached to mah Siglyph. (Shame though, caught a Jolly Ruffet with Keen Eye on my first try. Why didn't that happen with my Tynamo and Timid!? >:/)

Idk, wish I knew more about computers. :S

Well at least someone did. :D Lol. xD
    Sucks, but like you said, oh well~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom