• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by moa

1. M

Why did Deoxys come to Earth?

i dont know if i can do this but... here is a link to the infamous /vp/ on the top right it look like a meteor with a face of ... /vp/ - Deepest lore time
  2. M

Sealed Chamber Braiille

the braille maybe a reference to old computers that used the card code, or to braille "writing" machines that make weird sound like the old card computers, the regis are like old robots that sound like old punched card computers/"writing" braille machines
  3. M

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

so are they official revealing diancie, volcanion and hoopa? or could this be a mistake? last time they did something like this to genesect
  4. M

Kalos Legendary Trio Title Discussion Thread (New Poll)

Re: Kalos Legendary Trio Title you are forgetting the rule in pokemon design, there isn't only one origin for the pokemon design, most are a collection of several somethings.
  5. M

Re: Kalos Legendary Trio Title google - celtic deer god Trees for Life - Mythology and Folklore of Deer Cernunnos and the Forest Gods - Celtic Wisdom
  6. M

Gen 7 Legendary Revealed?? (SPOILERS)

i really want a 6.5 generation, and after seeing the dragon lady of elite 4 with a statue of an wasted pokemon design, i really want a 6.5 gen (i dont know if anybody wants this, all the PGL art pgl assets 23-10 this link has all artwork for all 718 pokemons and several items- pics of the...
  7. M

Re: Kalos Legendary Trio Title Ragnarok Trio because its a cycle, life destruction life destruction, that is what ragnarok means
  8. M

Gen 7 Legendary Revealed?? (SPOILERS)

side question, what is that weird pokemon statue that dont match any pokermon that i remember on elite 4? the one above the entrance to elite 4 individuals rooms, one side is a cloaked human, the other side look like a cat, but...
  9. M

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread I had hoped that it looked more monster http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/3d/p/o/pokemon-x-nintendo-3ds-1379583165-172.jpg
  10. M

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Amaura evolution ? Image Pokémon X Nintendo 3DS - 142 - 47571
  11. M

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation after seeing the new trailer with that amazing torchic animation i remembered that Torchic bulbapedia says that he/male has a gender difference from the female , " Gender differences - Male Torchic have very small black specks on their rears. Females do not...
  12. M

Mysterious silhouette appears on Game Freak's website: Unknown if Pokémon related

ゲームフリークの新作は“ソリティア×競馬”。3DS向けDL専用ソフト「ソリティ馬」が7月31日10時に配信開始 - 4Gamer.net 3DS
  13. M

Mysterious silhouette appears on Game Freak's website: Unknown if Pokémon related

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f419/gamefreak-launches-teaser-site-2013-solitiba-153432/
  14. M

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread the lizard may be able to rotate his ears as an helicopter
  15. M

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread more and more this sylveon reminds me of a Tennin Tennin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Back
Top Bottom